13 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

14 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

20 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

We dare ya: Rock runway trends in real life

Wanna rock runway fashion in the real world? It’s a challenge to make exaggerated get-ups work for your daily life, but it’s totally possible and (dare we...

@radieal Laughing!! Thats defiantly the way to do it! YOU ROCK!

by alicewhiterabbit on 4/7/2013 11:11:34 PM

I prefer rockin' my own style. At my school people start looking like clones; it get's boring so I rock it the way I love it!

by Radieal on 4/7/2013 7:55:08 PM

mod mod mod mod
I really love the colour mint green, one problem, it looks terrible on me! I am Lebanese so I have tan, olive skin and dark brown curly hair. Are there any other springy, cute colours that may look good with my skin tone?

Hey girlie, try golds. It's a gorgeous color that should look great with your skin tone. Some others to try are darker greens, lilac and orange.

Lauren T.

by awtechnofish on 4/7/2013 6:26:55 PM

I have a black over sized top with a cute smiley face on it (from forever 21). I love it, but I don't know what pants to wear with it, any ideas?

Hey girl, definitely skinny jeans or leggings. There are some super cute leggings/jeggings with patterns on them these days. Check some out - I'm sure Forever 21 would have some!
lauren r.

by ColosalMascara on 4/7/2013 12:00:20 PM

I've rocked all of these...

by Shadow.Fall691 on 4/7/2013 1:10:02 AM

by Emilicious on 4/7/2013 1:00:28 AM

Please check out these two clubs!!!!!!!! One of them is called Just the Girls. We offer advice about all things girly, which is just about everything!!! Smile the other club is called Sry if i'm venting... It is for you to vent about ur sitches and seek advice about them. Officer positions open!!!!!!!!

by cousin11 on 4/6/2013 10:22:00 PM

Hey my girly chicas!!! You should check out my club "Total Princess" I really hope you join!!! Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 4/6/2013 8:08:05 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!
Please help! I noticed today that there was white-ish stuff in my underwear today. Isn't this a sign I might get my period soon? If so, when do you think I would get it? I just noticed it today. Please help me!

hey! don't worry, that stuff's called discharge, and, yes it is a sign that you couldget yuor period soon, but it could still be like, a year away. there's just no way to know for sure.

Helen S.

by legallyginger12345 on 4/6/2013 4:39:53 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
my bff got her body spray stolen out of her locker and someone left their makeup bag there and my bff and her other friend were taking things out of it and asked if i wanted anything and picked 2 things and said not to worry about it but now im feeling really bad about it what should i do?

Hey! well you could try asking around to see who it belongs to maybe?

Helen S.

by mrsalicia on 4/6/2013 1:59:38 PM

Try parting your hair down the middle or off to the side to change the appearance of your face. If you have bangs, move ’em to the other side and see if your friends notice a difference!

Do your parents have Facebook accounts?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.