AN HOUR AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

2 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

We dare ya: Rock runway trends in real life

Wanna rock runway fashion in the real world? It’s a challenge to make exaggerated get-ups work for your daily life, but it’s totally possible and (dare we...

@radieal Laughing!! Thats defiantly the way to do it! YOU ROCK!

by alicewhiterabbit on 4/7/2013 11:11:34 PM

I prefer rockin' my own style. At my school people start looking like clones; it get's boring so I rock it the way I love it!

by Radieal on 4/7/2013 7:55:08 PM

mod mod mod mod
I really love the colour mint green, one problem, it looks terrible on me! I am Lebanese so I have tan, olive skin and dark brown curly hair. Are there any other springy, cute colours that may look good with my skin tone?

Hey girlie, try golds. It's a gorgeous color that should look great with your skin tone. Some others to try are darker greens, lilac and orange.

Lauren T.

by awtechnofish on 4/7/2013 6:26:55 PM

I have a black over sized top with a cute smiley face on it (from forever 21). I love it, but I don't know what pants to wear with it, any ideas?

Hey girl, definitely skinny jeans or leggings. There are some super cute leggings/jeggings with patterns on them these days. Check some out - I'm sure Forever 21 would have some!
lauren r.

by ColosalMascara on 4/7/2013 12:00:20 PM

I've rocked all of these...

by Shadow.Fall691 on 4/7/2013 1:10:02 AM

by Emilicious on 4/7/2013 1:00:28 AM

Please check out these two clubs!!!!!!!! One of them is called Just the Girls. We offer advice about all things girly, which is just about everything!!! Smile the other club is called Sry if i'm venting... It is for you to vent about ur sitches and seek advice about them. Officer positions open!!!!!!!!

by cousin11 on 4/6/2013 10:22:00 PM

Hey my girly chicas!!! You should check out my club "Total Princess" I really hope you join!!! Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 4/6/2013 8:08:05 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!
Please help! I noticed today that there was white-ish stuff in my underwear today. Isn't this a sign I might get my period soon? If so, when do you think I would get it? I just noticed it today. Please help me!

hey! don't worry, that stuff's called discharge, and, yes it is a sign that you couldget yuor period soon, but it could still be like, a year away. there's just no way to know for sure.

Helen S.

by legallyginger12345 on 4/6/2013 4:39:53 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
my bff got her body spray stolen out of her locker and someone left their makeup bag there and my bff and her other friend were taking things out of it and asked if i wanted anything and picked 2 things and said not to worry about it but now im feeling really bad about it what should i do?

Hey! well you could try asking around to see who it belongs to maybe?

Helen S.