11 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

14 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

15 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

We dare ya: Rock runway trends in real life

Wanna rock runway fashion in the real world? It’s a challenge to make exaggerated get-ups work for your daily life, but it’s totally possible and (dare we...

@radieal Laughing!! Thats defiantly the way to do it! YOU ROCK!

by alicewhiterabbit on 4/7/2013 11:11:34 PM

I prefer rockin' my own style. At my school people start looking like clones; it get's boring so I rock it the way I love it!

by Radieal on 4/7/2013 7:55:08 PM

mod mod mod mod
I really love the colour mint green, one problem, it looks terrible on me! I am Lebanese so I have tan, olive skin and dark brown curly hair. Are there any other springy, cute colours that may look good with my skin tone?

Hey girlie, try golds. It's a gorgeous color that should look great with your skin tone. Some others to try are darker greens, lilac and orange.

Lauren T.

by awtechnofish on 4/7/2013 6:26:55 PM

I have a black over sized top with a cute smiley face on it (from forever 21). I love it, but I don't know what pants to wear with it, any ideas?

Hey girl, definitely skinny jeans or leggings. There are some super cute leggings/jeggings with patterns on them these days. Check some out - I'm sure Forever 21 would have some!
lauren r.

by ColosalMascara on 4/7/2013 12:00:20 PM

I've rocked all of these...

by Shadow.Fall691 on 4/7/2013 1:10:02 AM

by Emilicious on 4/7/2013 1:00:28 AM

Please check out these two clubs!!!!!!!! One of them is called Just the Girls. We offer advice about all things girly, which is just about everything!!! Smile the other club is called Sry if i'm venting... It is for you to vent about ur sitches and seek advice about them. Officer positions open!!!!!!!!

by cousin11 on 4/6/2013 10:22:00 PM

Hey my girly chicas!!! You should check out my club "Total Princess" I really hope you join!!! Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 4/6/2013 8:08:05 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!
Please help! I noticed today that there was white-ish stuff in my underwear today. Isn't this a sign I might get my period soon? If so, when do you think I would get it? I just noticed it today. Please help me!

hey! don't worry, that stuff's called discharge, and, yes it is a sign that you couldget yuor period soon, but it could still be like, a year away. there's just no way to know for sure.

Helen S.

by legallyginger12345 on 4/6/2013 4:39:53 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
my bff got her body spray stolen out of her locker and someone left their makeup bag there and my bff and her other friend were taking things out of it and asked if i wanted anything and picked 2 things and said not to worry about it but now im feeling really bad about it what should i do?

Hey! well you could try asking around to see who it belongs to maybe?

Helen S.

by mrsalicia on 4/6/2013 1:59:38 PM

Mod mod mod
So I like this guy who is in 9th grade, but I'm in 7th. He goes to my youth group. A few weeks ago, at youth group, this guy that always talks and jokes around with everyone was talking and joking around with me. I was talking to him, and then once I started talking, the guy I like looked at me. After I was done chatting with the other guy, I stared at my crush for a good 5 seconds. I tried to sneak in a half smile, and he just stared back at me. He always wears beanie hats, and I was thinking of wearing one just to start a conversation. I was going to say "great minds think alike" with a smile, but before I do that, is 2 years a big age difference? Will he think I'm weird or something? Thanks GL(:

hey! I don't think he'll think its weird, you're just being friendly, and that's a good thing. 2 years can seem like a lot in the 9th grade, so it just depends on if her reciprocates or not. good luck!

Helen S.

by isabellec on 4/6/2013 12:34:02 PM

I love peplums & high waisted jeans! I have 2 peplum dresss & 1 skirt and I have a really cute pair of navy high waisted shorts!!

If you love trends like these or you just want talk about fashion or beauty, join my club "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

by Toritoad on 4/6/2013 12:17:31 PM

I love peplum!

by ColosalMascara on 4/6/2013 11:40:09 AM

I like these a lot!!!

by bookworm2000 on 4/6/2013 9:21:04 AM

Mod mod
I am going to the city with my bffs for one of their bdays. We are going to be walking around all day, and it is supposed to be somewhat casual, but I still want to look nice. I wanted to wear combat boots, do you know what I should wear with them?

Hey girl, combat boots are the best. I would go with skinny jeans and a cute tunic. Or maybe try some flats? They might be a little easier on your ankles if you're walking around a lot.

lauren r.