AN HOUR AGO The best type of bangs for your face (oh yeah, it matters): http://t.co/Q2xBOvMPHx

2 HOURS AGO Who needs a costume!? These Halloween makeup looks do the job all on their own: http://t.co/UYOxDNm4JL

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to get crafty with leaves: http://t.co/GaIQEySn8S #DIY

COMMENTS

Just a fling or the real deal? Your date decoded

So the hottie you’ve been crushing on since preschool finally asked you out (squee!). That’s a sure sign that he’s interested, but if you wanna know more...

A guy I've known for several years asked me to a school dance in a few weeks. Do you have any suggestions on how to avoid awkwardness?

by september25 on 5/1/2013 10:08:48 PM

I have a crush on this GREAT guy. Unfortunately, so does my best friend. I really want to flirt and ask this guy out, but I don't want to ruin my friendship. She knows I like him, and so do my other friends, so how do I talk to her?

Hey SILly0905, sit her down when you two can be alone. Talk about how you two want to this handle situation. You are right, no boy is ever worth loosing your friendship. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by SILly0905 on 4/9/2013 5:32:22 PM

Mod mod mod
Okay so there is this guy that was at this event. he was here visiting from out of state. I caught him looking at me (you know what I mean by that right?). After he left I soon found out that he asked for a friend request from him on one of my social media accounts. I didn't tell him that I had a social media account and neither did he. He is everything I want in a boy friend and we kinda bonded while he was here. My questions are: 1- does this mean he might have feelings for me? And 2- If a couple really love each other does age really matter?
Thanks for he help!
<3 ceceandrocky20

Hey Girl, who knows? This guy lives really far away and (it sounds like) he's quite a bit older than you, so you have to be careful. But go ahead and accept his friend request and maybe you'll be able to keep in touch.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Ceceandrocky20 on 4/9/2013 12:21:16 PM

Mod Mod Mod
okay so I laugh a lot and I have a tee hee hee laugh I will laugh at the stupid things or when I feel awk. like if a guy says hey you're cute i would prob. laugh and seem mean i dont know why. like im 14 almost 15 and its annoying me. Im also too nice like my friends take advantage of me since i cant do anything about it. One of my "friends" will hit me and pull me away from my other friends and she doesn't seem to care what I think and it seems like she thinks I can't be sad or get hurt. I want to change. How do I change my self (not be so much of a push over and happy-go-lucky) without being totally emo?

Hey girlie, you shouldn't be changing yourself in an emo direction. Being happy-go-lucky is a good thing. And you can be happy and friendly without being a pushover. Start speaking your mind. When someone does something that bothers you, say so. You can say no when someone asks you to do something. Be your happy self, but stand up for yourself too.

Lauren T.

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 4/7/2013 8:36:47 PM

MODMODMOD
so there is this boy who i dont like, but we have a friends with benefits thing going on. the only problem is that hes kind of a bad boy, and a lot of my friends don't like him. they also don't know about our fwb thing and i don't plan on telling them. should i keep up my little fling with this guy or no?

Hey girl, it's completely your choice. If you don't feel right about it, then I would look on for the next cutie!
lauren r.