7 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range đŸ˜˜đŸ˜˜ï¿½http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

8 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

10 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Our 5 fave accessories under $5

Each week the style editors at GL dedicate our Ed. Obsession post to the fashion fixation running through our minds. Best part? The object of our...

Love the Rose Barrettes. So Cute!

by pinkstardust07 on 4/19/2013 1:01:11 PM

I have that belt! It's super cute and such a pretty color. It's thin but so pretty.

by cookiemonstah123 on 4/7/2013 9:04:36 PM

Mod mod mod so my bffs ex bf messaged me EVERY day on fb during spring break we aren't close friends and I dont like like him .he smiles when I talk to him face to face but on fb he always likes almost anything I post and he never does that with my bff however on fb our convos were pretty casual like"hey what's up"or "what video game are you playing"does he have a crush on me or is he being friendly I don't wanna ask him if he likes me because he might think I like him and also my bff and him might get back together

Hey girlie,

He might just be being friendly or he might like you--it's hard to tell just from online convos! If he hasn't told you he likes you, you don't have to do anything, but if he does say he likes you, just be clear that you only want to be friends with him. It's better to be honest with him, but you don't need to bring it up if you're not sure if he likes you. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by Rain278 on 4/6/2013 10:37:53 PM

mod mod mod
So I'm having this birthday party in a couple weeks with five of my best friends. We're just going to do a movie and lunch or dinner. Can you suggest any movies that are PG or PG13 that would be cool? Also, do you have any cheap DIY ideas for party favors? Thanks in advance!

Hey! what about Jurassic Park 3D? It's pg13 and that movie's awesome. you could get cute paper bags and fill each one with that friend's favorite candies Smile

Helen S.

by fiafia17 on 4/6/2013 2:52:33 PM

These are soo cute!!

If you love stuff like this, or maybe you just love shopping, fashion, or beauty then join my club "Confessions of a Shopaholic"!Smile

by Toritoad on 4/6/2013 12:13:11 PM

The flower barrettes are really cute!

by Lady Grey on 4/5/2013 10:05:50 PM

Here!WI rain and snow!

by BXHZ255 on 4/5/2013 7:24:59 PM

Showers? Yeah right...here in MN it's pouring..snow.

by aki2000 on 4/5/2013 5:48:40 PM

by funnybunny661 on 4/5/2013 4:03:46 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
SOOOOOOO, I just submitted all my stuff to be a beauty spy and i have two questions; Is it guaranteed that i will be on the website? and: When do you think my beauty spy stuff will be posted? Thankyou!!!!!!!

Hey <3qtipiecatherine<3, no I don't think it's guaranteed. I think Beauty Spies are selected. If you are chosen, my guess is that it will appear next week. Good luck girl! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 4/5/2013 3:51:24 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.