4 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

5 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

10 cinchy ways to burn 100 calories

Regretting that chocolate chip cookie you ate at lunch? With bikini season approaching, you’ll prob feel that way quite a lot. But it doesn’t have to be...

MODMODMOD
I don't feel comfortable with my weight at all, and I don't think I'm that pretty. Every time I try to lose weight it comes all back! I started to eat healthy but still it comes back. I balance my food groups and everything! Any exercises anyone could recommended? or healthy food snacks?
-XoXo
Kait

Hey peaceandlove1010, I think it's more of a mental thing for you. You said you lost the weight before but it continues coming back. If you believed that you could keep the weight off, it would stay off. After you shed the pounds, were you fearful of them returning? Try thinking more positively and see if that helps. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Peaceandlove1010 on 5/24/2013 8:26:41 PM

I so [almost] all of 'these! No wonder those cookies don't add anything!

by missykp on 5/14/2013 11:57:29 PM

YES I fidget all the TIME!

by pinklol56 on 4/10/2013 9:37:07 AM

Does anyone know of any good and fast-working toning workouts for my inner thighs and tummy/waist area? Thanks!!!!

by lollipop68 on 4/9/2013 9:24:45 PM

Thanks so much

by Osnapitzali on 4/9/2013 5:36:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I don't know if this is the right place for this but I it's been 43 days since my last period and I'm FREAKING OUT!! I've only had my period since August so I don't know if that makes a difference but I don't know if this is normal. I've never been sexually active but why hasn't my period come yet??
Thanks 😃
(sorry for all the stuff at the top but I'm FREAKING OUT right now)

Hey girl, take a deep breath.  It can take a couple years after you get your period for you to start getting it regularly.  It's pretty common.  Check out this post.  If you're still worried, talk with your mom or an adult you trust or consult a physician.  No worries.

Karin E.

by Osnapitzali on 4/9/2013 4:44:08 PM

I've never really thought about it, but I guess u do burn calories when you shower and chew gum...

by myfatsquirrel on 4/8/2013 11:50:24 PM

wow i do all that stuff without realizing im burning calories :\

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 9:48:27 PM

Lol I'm a figeter

by unicornninja on 4/8/2013 7:10:53 PM

These are good tips !

Join my club FitandFun2013 for tips to be healthier and look better this year! <3

by DancerGirl977 on 4/8/2013 6:11:20 PM

Start a 30-Day Challenge! Vow to pick an exercise routine and stick with it for a full 30 days. Trust us, you’ll love the emotional and physical results!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

High-heeled shoes are bad for your feet.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!