Bridget M.

is modding

13 MINUTES AGO Happy Birthday, @Harry_Styles💖🎂👦

AN HOUR AGO Are you too much of a penny pincher? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/ARyJESbeN0

1 HOURS AGO VOTE for your fave Super Bowl style for a chance to win a $100 @OfficialNFLShop gift card: http://t.co/c2xLyUEKtj

COMMENTS

10 cinchy ways to burn 100 calories

Regretting that chocolate chip cookie you ate at lunch? With bikini season approaching, you’ll prob feel that way quite a lot. But it doesn’t have to be...

MODMODMOD
I don't feel comfortable with my weight at all, and I don't think I'm that pretty. Every time I try to lose weight it comes all back! I started to eat healthy but still it comes back. I balance my food groups and everything! Any exercises anyone could recommended? or healthy food snacks?
-XoXo
Kait

Hey peaceandlove1010, I think it's more of a mental thing for you. You said you lost the weight before but it continues coming back. If you believed that you could keep the weight off, it would stay off. After you shed the pounds, were you fearful of them returning? Try thinking more positively and see if that helps. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Peaceandlove1010 on 5/24/2013 8:26:41 PM

I so [almost] all of 'these! No wonder those cookies don't add anything!

by missykp on 5/14/2013 11:57:29 PM

YES I fidget all the TIME!

by pinklol56 on 4/10/2013 9:37:07 AM

Does anyone know of any good and fast-working toning workouts for my inner thighs and tummy/waist area? Thanks!!!!

by lollipop68 on 4/9/2013 9:24:45 PM

Thanks so much

by Osnapitzali on 4/9/2013 5:36:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I don't know if this is the right place for this but I it's been 43 days since my last period and I'm FREAKING OUT!! I've only had my period since August so I don't know if that makes a difference but I don't know if this is normal. I've never been sexually active but why hasn't my period come yet??
Thanks 😃
(sorry for all the stuff at the top but I'm FREAKING OUT right now)

Hey girl, take a deep breath.  It can take a couple years after you get your period for you to start getting it regularly.  It's pretty common.  Check out this post.  If you're still worried, talk with your mom or an adult you trust or consult a physician.  No worries.

Karin E.

by Osnapitzali on 4/9/2013 4:44:08 PM

I've never really thought about it, but I guess u do burn calories when you shower and chew gum...

by myfatsquirrel on 4/8/2013 11:50:24 PM

wow i do all that stuff without realizing im burning calories :\

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 9:48:27 PM

Lol I'm a figeter

by unicornninja on 4/8/2013 7:10:53 PM

These are good tips !

Join my club FitandFun2013 for tips to be healthier and look better this year! <3

by DancerGirl977 on 4/8/2013 6:11:20 PM

Need a quick cardio boost? Run up and down a flight of stairs for five minutes to get your heart pumping!

YAY—it's Super Bowl Sunday! Which team are you rooting for?

High-heeled shoes are bad for your feet.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.