4 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

5 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

11 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

10 cinchy ways to burn 100 calories

Regretting that chocolate chip cookie you ate at lunch? With bikini season approaching, you’ll prob feel that way quite a lot. But it doesn’t have to be...

MODMODMOD
I don't feel comfortable with my weight at all, and I don't think I'm that pretty. Every time I try to lose weight it comes all back! I started to eat healthy but still it comes back. I balance my food groups and everything! Any exercises anyone could recommended? or healthy food snacks?
-XoXo
Kait

Hey peaceandlove1010, I think it's more of a mental thing for you. You said you lost the weight before but it continues coming back. If you believed that you could keep the weight off, it would stay off. After you shed the pounds, were you fearful of them returning? Try thinking more positively and see if that helps. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Peaceandlove1010 on 5/24/2013 8:26:41 PM

I so [almost] all of 'these! No wonder those cookies don't add anything!

by missykp on 5/14/2013 11:57:29 PM

YES I fidget all the TIME!

by pinklol56 on 4/10/2013 9:37:07 AM

Does anyone know of any good and fast-working toning workouts for my inner thighs and tummy/waist area? Thanks!!!!

by lollipop68 on 4/9/2013 9:24:45 PM

Thanks so much

by Osnapitzali on 4/9/2013 5:36:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I don't know if this is the right place for this but I it's been 43 days since my last period and I'm FREAKING OUT!! I've only had my period since August so I don't know if that makes a difference but I don't know if this is normal. I've never been sexually active but why hasn't my period come yet??
Thanks 😃
(sorry for all the stuff at the top but I'm FREAKING OUT right now)

Hey girl, take a deep breath.  It can take a couple years after you get your period for you to start getting it regularly.  It's pretty common.  Check out this post.  If you're still worried, talk with your mom or an adult you trust or consult a physician.  No worries.

Karin E.

by Osnapitzali on 4/9/2013 4:44:08 PM

I've never really thought about it, but I guess u do burn calories when you shower and chew gum...

by myfatsquirrel on 4/8/2013 11:50:24 PM

wow i do all that stuff without realizing im burning calories :\

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 9:48:27 PM

Lol I'm a figeter

by unicornninja on 4/8/2013 7:10:53 PM

These are good tips !

Join my club FitandFun2013 for tips to be healthier and look better this year! <3

by DancerGirl977 on 4/8/2013 6:11:20 PM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Drinking milk prevents breast cancer.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.