AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 kick it back in @Nina_Shoes’ Talia boots in black http://t.co/c5ApQPO4rY

1 HOURS AGO 20 hair ideas we love! http://t.co/9tHTbYrlyx

16 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

COMMENTS

10 cinchy ways to burn 100 calories

Regretting that chocolate chip cookie you ate at lunch? With bikini season approaching, you’ll prob feel that way quite a lot. But it doesn’t have to be...

MODMODMOD
I don't feel comfortable with my weight at all, and I don't think I'm that pretty. Every time I try to lose weight it comes all back! I started to eat healthy but still it comes back. I balance my food groups and everything! Any exercises anyone could recommended? or healthy food snacks?
-XoXo
Kait

Hey peaceandlove1010, I think it's more of a mental thing for you. You said you lost the weight before but it continues coming back. If you believed that you could keep the weight off, it would stay off. After you shed the pounds, were you fearful of them returning? Try thinking more positively and see if that helps. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Peaceandlove1010 on 5/24/2013 8:26:41 PM

I so [almost] all of 'these! No wonder those cookies don't add anything!

by missykp on 5/14/2013 11:57:29 PM

YES I fidget all the TIME!

by pinklol56 on 4/10/2013 9:37:07 AM

Does anyone know of any good and fast-working toning workouts for my inner thighs and tummy/waist area? Thanks!!!!

by lollipop68 on 4/9/2013 9:24:45 PM

Thanks so much

by Osnapitzali on 4/9/2013 5:36:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I don't know if this is the right place for this but I it's been 43 days since my last period and I'm FREAKING OUT!! I've only had my period since August so I don't know if that makes a difference but I don't know if this is normal. I've never been sexually active but why hasn't my period come yet??
Thanks 😃
(sorry for all the stuff at the top but I'm FREAKING OUT right now)

Hey girl, take a deep breath.  It can take a couple years after you get your period for you to start getting it regularly.  It's pretty common.  Check out this post.  If you're still worried, talk with your mom or an adult you trust or consult a physician.  No worries.

Karin E.

by Osnapitzali on 4/9/2013 4:44:08 PM

I've never really thought about it, but I guess u do burn calories when you shower and chew gum...

by myfatsquirrel on 4/8/2013 11:50:24 PM

wow i do all that stuff without realizing im burning calories :\

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 9:48:27 PM

Lol I'm a figeter

by unicornninja on 4/8/2013 7:10:53 PM

These are good tips !

Join my club FitandFun2013 for tips to be healthier and look better this year! <3

by DancerGirl977 on 4/8/2013 6:11:20 PM

um so i'm starting to shop for bathing suits and I found one that I absolutely love. I think its the only bathing suit I felt comfortable in out of all of them. I have a long torso so it's hard to find a good 2 piece swimsuit that doesn't make me look awkward. The only problem is.. this swimsuit is $40 for the top and $32 for the bottom. Do you think it is worth buying ? I was thinking I could buy the top now, and then save up more money for the bottoms. Should I not get it at all? My mom likes it too but she isn't thrilled about the price.

Hey girlie, if you're really comfortable in the bathing suit and it's good quality then go for it! It's hard to find a good bathing suit and it'll last you a few years.

Lauren T.

by eaglette on 4/8/2013 5:54:43 PM

This is helpful, I hate boring work-outs, and this is easy, fast, and fun!!

by bookworm2000 on 4/8/2013 5:47:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I have this weird tummy problem.
It started the first day of sixth grade. My tummy rumbled. Like really loud! So I filled a pass to the bathroom. But it didn't stop. At first it was only occasionally, but lately its been all day, every day. I asked my doctor and she said it was nerves. But nerve rumbles don't make you have to poo(sorry lol) at school every day! And it isn't dairy products, or gluten. And sometimes in class you don't have time to use the potty! We also have this thing cAlled FRED which is free reading every day. 30 mins and u can't sign passes.

Hey girlie, maybe you should go back to the doctor. When you first brought it up she might not have realized how serious and frequent it is for you. It could be something that you're eating. Until you can get back to the doctor keep a journal of what you eat and how it makes you feel to see if that's your problem.
Lauren T.

by peacelove13 on 4/8/2013 5:30:48 PM

if anyone needs a workout buddy or to lose weight come join Getting Healthys the club

by yummyhair99 on 4/8/2013 4:29:23 PM

wow the fidgeter thing surprised me. 350 calories..... gotta fidget a lot more. Smile

by yummyhair99 on 4/8/2013 4:28:42 PM

Thanks mailyse f. I will just get the shrimp egg foo young instead

by redvelvetluv on 4/8/2013 4:27:43 PM

my last question didn't show up but I was just wondering I know this is
a random question does crab meat egg foo young usually have real
crab meat in it or is it fake crab meat? I might be getting Chinese for dinner one
day so I just wanted to know also is egg foo young healthier if you don't put any gravy on it?
I usually eat mine plain and I'll save the rest the next day for lunch

No, crab meat egg foo young does not have real crab meat. It is better without gravy than with gravy health wise.

mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 4/8/2013 4:10:51 PM

I was just wondering does crab meat egg foo young
have real crab meat in it or is it fake crab meat?
I know this is a random question I might be having
chinese for dinner one night so I just wanted to know

No, crab meat egg foo does not have real crab meat.

mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 4/8/2013 2:55:30 PM

Mod mod mod
In church, the class was going to play a game, and this cute guy said "She's supposed to go first!!!!!" and kept on drawing attention to me. After that, I commented on his "socks n sandals" and he laughed and put on this weird french accent. I caught him looking at me several times, and once, he even smoothed his hair. At the end, when I was talking to my friend, and since my sis is friends with his cousin, my sis waved at his car and it drove kind of slow, and my mom said he was watching me with a big smile on his face. The thing is, he's a 9th grader, and I'm a 7th grader. Is it too much of an age diff? If not, how can I get to know him better without being too flirty. I want him to see the funny/sarcastic me. Thanks!

Maybe you guys should start off as friends, and if you both realize you're looking for more, try having a relationship with him! The age difference isn't a big deal, but just be careful since he is older. Maybe you should talk to your mom about it! Good luck!

mailyse f.

by isabellec on 4/8/2013 1:14:45 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/8/2013 1:08:01 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Do you love style? Do you need fashion help, like RIGHT now? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/8/2013 1:07:44 PM