11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

11 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

14 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Keep cute and carry on

One day during my period, I left math class to go to the bathroom and change my pad. While I was in there, the bell rung...

I need advice, I really like my friend John. Yeah , that's right a friend. Over march brake we talk 24/7 all night and we got like really into it. He called my beautiful and treated my right. & even one night on December 29th at 12:06 am he told me he loved me. My heart pounded with excitement I was so happy , since I had liked him too. He told me that he wanted to do things right and ask me out in person at school. And that's when things went down hill. He started to act weird and not respond to my messages. He finally admitted the day before my birthday that he didn't want to go out with me & he still liked his ex girlfriend. I was heart broken. He played me hard core. My birthday I stayed in my room the whole time and cried and slept. Well last week we started talking about winder brake. We got into a fight because I said I want pretty . John had said out of the blue that he only said those things as a friend. idk what to do. Is he confuse or just not interested. Please help! -Jess

by DreamBigxo on 4/15/2013 10:57:56 PM

MOD MOD
ok i like this guy named kade. But i think he likes my best friend ayza and another girl jadyn. He called ayza more pretty then a girl in my class who is kinda pretty, and i was right there and he didnt say anything about me. Then ayza knew i was sad so she asked him if i was pretty and he said yes. Then we were gonna leave class and he went up to me and was like are u mad and i said no and he said ur pretty too. Jadyn is really pretty and sits to him and they talk alot. And jade talks to ayza alot even though shes taken.and kade asked out jadyn before. And kade in the past he said he liked me twice so i asked him out twice the first time he thought it was a dare i never got an answer though.but he said yes kinda. Then the next time he said no. And today he sat by ayza and not me he was one seat away. I really really like him but im not so popular or so pretty what should i do?
And
Im really sensitive and insecure how do i make myself more confident?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could get to know him as a friend and see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether or not he likes you. And if you have asked him out twice before, he knows you're interested, so he can make a move if he is into you too! As for being more confident, maybe you could make a list of all the things you are good at and that you like about yourself and look at it when you're feeling down. I'm sure you have a lot to be proud of Smile

Meghan D.

by Misstomboy1 on 4/12/2013 9:55:25 PM

awww. that is so sweet!! I am getting that "awwww. Cute!" feeling right now. I hope when I find the perfect guy he will be as sweet as yours.

by kwcupcake2000 on 4/11/2013 7:07:33 PM

That is absolutely adorable. I'm so jealous Smile.

by Bluestar479 on 4/10/2013 7:49:27 PM

cutest thing ever! he sounds so sweet. so jelly :< stuff like that is worth savoring the moment for.

by Casey_cookie on 4/9/2013 10:36:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I like this guy and he stares at me alot. My friend's locker is by his, and i might talk to him. But we have not talked since 6th grade( now i'm in 8th) but throughout these years, he has stared at me. does this mean he is interested? I need advice on how to go up to him and talk too please! THANKS!!!

Thats not enough of a sign to know if hes interested.  I suggest you try talking to him and seeing how things go. If you get to know him thats going to be the best way to see if hes interested. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by awesome111 on 4/9/2013 9:43:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so every 3 months my school has a dance. It's very causal like poepl just wear shirts and jeans. The past 3 times I've danced with my crush who likes me backSmile but we don't date, just becuase were Only in 6 th grade and we just don't talk about it. But there's this other girl who used to go to our school, but she still comes to the dances and tries to dance with this guy. How can u get her too back off, with out being men or too pushy and she keeps asking him and he akways says no, and sorry for the long comment MOD

Hey _Sadie_, you don't have to worry too much since he always rejects her. Dance with him a little more, and when you two aren't dancing have a conversation. If she sees you two interacting she won't feel quite as confident coming over and interrupting. She may also get the idea you two have some sort of connection. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by _Sadie_ on 4/9/2013 7:44:00 PM

that is great!! Why can something like that happen to me too?? I totally agree maggie183

by cookies345 on 4/9/2013 7:29:04 PM

Sorry about your head...but at least you got a boyfriend out of it!!!I wish that would happen to me!
anyways,
xoxo

by pinterest on 4/9/2013 5:47:26 PM

Why can't something like this EVER happen to me?!? That is literally like the sweetest story I've ever heard, I love it!<3 He sounds like an amazing guy and I'm sure it was totally worth the fall ;)

by maggie183 on 4/9/2013 5:35:22 PM