AN HOUR AGO Get the curls of your dreams with these Mixed Chicks products: http://t.co/cRd7xJJ0tA http://t.co/If1vAEVEX2 pic.twitter.com/NmmIK92dT4

3 HOURS AGO Bet you didn't know you could use your Vaseline for *this*: http://t.co/5C7wwsc8LO pic.twitter.com/9C3AauyVXD

4 HOURS AGO Get all the pretty points—without the pain: http://t.co/Z73qiBLxA2 pic.twitter.com/h0sQsDAt7Q

COMMENTS

Keep cute and carry on

One day during my period, I left math class to go to the bathroom and change my pad. While I was in there, the bell rung...

That is SO adorable!! Aww!!! <3

by Lady Grey on 4/9/2013 5:33:15 PM

I wish my crush would notice me. I don't flirt with him because he's always with his friends. (all boys) I don't show off but I'm scared that his friends will see and tease him. My friends wouldn't care but what should I do? Help!!!!

by char char on 4/9/2013 5:23:40 PM

lucky!!! all guys should be that outgoing

by myfatsquirrel on 4/9/2013 4:37:05 PM

AWEEEE <3 Laughing that's so cute! What a save!!

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/9/2013 4:32:01 PM

Wish that happened to me!! Not the hurt part but the dating part;)

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/9/2013 11:56:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Tom. is my bday... but like one of the popular girls that everyone loves bday is today and I'm don't think anyone will remember my bday and I'm kinda sad because if I say my bday is tom. they will be like wow thanks for taking the spark out of her bday... What do I do??? Thanx

Hey Girl, dropping it into the convo once or twice isn't a big deal. If you want to make sure nobody forgets, bring in some sweets to split with your buds at lunch tomorrow, then they HAVE to remember it's your birthday and wish you an awesome day!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by #1partier on 4/9/2013 7:07:35 AM

Cutest story ever!!!!!!!<3 ♥ ♡

by kiwigirl777 on 4/9/2013 1:52:17 AM

That. Is. Sooooooo. Cute. :') All boys should be like that.

by Emilicious on 4/9/2013 12:19:22 AM