1 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

2 HOURS AGO It's a wrap for your bad rep: http://t.co/nSxZE5JBAh

3 HOURS AGO OMG @DebbyRyan's getting married?! http://t.co/zZV6J1Sif3

COMMENTS

I can't stop tearing my hair out--help!

I pull my hair out and play with the strands between my fingers. I told my BFF and she told me that my hair is beautiful, so...

my friend's sister once had this. she pulled out all her hair that she had to wear a bandana to cover her head to school and people talked behind her back. that was five to six years ago. now her hair grew back incredibly fast and long Smile

by LizHeartsLondon on 5/19/2013 9:59:10 AM

I have this. I have had it for like 5 years. At one point I didn't have any eyelashes or hair. Therapy helps. And distractions. Make sure to avoid stress and have supportive friends, and family ☺

by gymnast16 on 5/12/2013 1:05:48 AM

dont do that and your bff is right from what i see in the picture when your bored read a book draw play on the computer

by armanibieber on 4/23/2013 11:02:54 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I'm not sure how to submit a Dear Carol, because I don't want to post it in comments, because it's kind of personal. Thanks!

Hey girl, go to this page.  It has all the info you need.

Karin E.

by prettypinkelephants on 4/15/2013 4:32:50 PM

Mod, Mod, Mod. Ok so whenever I have a softball game, I dread it. Some girls love going to their sports games. I COMPLETELY dread it and its stressing and ruining my life! Any tips? Frown Frown

Hey girl, when you post a comment, you only need to post it once- a mod will see it.  It sounds like you should reconsider why you're playing softball in the first place.  If there's something you can do to make you not dread playing, then fix it.  Talk with your coach or your parents to help you come up with a way to like softball more.  Howevs, if the cons outweigh the pros of playing softball, consider finding a different after school activity to try instead.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by marylofal16 on 4/15/2013 1:18:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD please help!!!Smile
So i'm eleven, about to turn twelve in a couple weeks. I'm going into 7th grade. I totally know that 7th grade is still young and that I def. don't need to wear makeup, but 7th grade is also the average makeup time and i'd like to start. I think my mom MIGHT let me wear some colored mascara (I only wear clear, maybe I can wear black) but no foundation or bronzer. Everything else is free game, i'm pretty sure. Natural, though! I'd like advice on what to wear for 7th grade? (I'm homeschooled but i'm out a lot with friends). I'm light blond hair, hazel eyes and long eye-lashes, and O.K. skin. Please help! Also, sometimes I feel like a little kid and I hate that. I'm fine with being a kid, but is 7th grade really any type of old at all? What are some good things that come along with being 12? Sorry for the long question but please answer!!! Please!!!!! THANKS!!!

Hey girl, there isn't really an "average" makeup time, but if you're ready to start playing with makeup, go for it.  For some natural makeup ideas, check out GL's beauty trends, beauty 911, and beauty spy.  Part of getting older is getting new responsibilities and learning new things about the world and yourself.  Hopefully 12 will be a great year for ya!  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by lil'beautylover27 on 4/15/2013 3:30:32 AM

Hey, do you girls have a hard time getting up in the morning? You know the alarm goes off, you hit the off button on accident and sleep in, which means you then rush to get to school.A quick tip to stop that is to put your alarm clock on the other side of your room! When you wake up,you get tired of that awful beeping a go to turn it off. Hope this helps!

by sammie3381 on 4/12/2013 10:18:13 PM

Mod, Mod, Mod ok so I have a problem. I play softball but it REALLY stresses me out. I am so afraid of the ball but that's life. Basically what I'm getting at is, I spend so much time worrying about softball but when I think about summer and seeing my best friends I forget about it and suddenly become the happiest person on the earth. Any tips on how to not worry about it so much?

hey girl! if it stresses you out THAT much, you may wanna consider taking a break from it. While its okay to feel a bit of pressure about the sports you play, it shouldn't give you anxiety.

xoxo

Katie L.

by marylofal16 on 4/10/2013 3:54:25 PM

Omg I can't believe I found this! I've been struggling with pulling my eyelashes, another form of trichotillomania, for years

by myfatsquirrel on 4/8/2013 11:45:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD Lauren T.
he's not the cutest guy but he does seem really nice
he seems kind of nerdy but I'm not gonna judge a guy based on his looks
there could be a guy who's really cute but really mean and cocky
or a guy who's not the most attractive but really nice

Hey girlie, you definitely have the right attitude there!

Lauren T.