3 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

5 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

6 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

I can't stop tearing my hair out--help!

I pull my hair out and play with the strands between my fingers. I told my BFF and she told me that my hair is beautiful, so...

my friend's sister once had this. she pulled out all her hair that she had to wear a bandana to cover her head to school and people talked behind her back. that was five to six years ago. now her hair grew back incredibly fast and long Smile

by LizHeartsLondon on 5/19/2013 9:59:10 AM

I have this. I have had it for like 5 years. At one point I didn't have any eyelashes or hair. Therapy helps. And distractions. Make sure to avoid stress and have supportive friends, and family ☺

by gymnast16 on 5/12/2013 1:05:48 AM

dont do that and your bff is right from what i see in the picture when your bored read a book draw play on the computer

by armanibieber on 4/23/2013 11:02:54 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I'm not sure how to submit a Dear Carol, because I don't want to post it in comments, because it's kind of personal. Thanks!

Hey girl, go to this page.  It has all the info you need.

Karin E.

by prettypinkelephants on 4/15/2013 4:32:50 PM

Mod, Mod, Mod. Ok so whenever I have a softball game, I dread it. Some girls love going to their sports games. I COMPLETELY dread it and its stressing and ruining my life! Any tips? Frown Frown

Hey girl, when you post a comment, you only need to post it once- a mod will see it.  It sounds like you should reconsider why you're playing softball in the first place.  If there's something you can do to make you not dread playing, then fix it.  Talk with your coach or your parents to help you come up with a way to like softball more.  Howevs, if the cons outweigh the pros of playing softball, consider finding a different after school activity to try instead.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by marylofal16 on 4/15/2013 1:18:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD please help!!!Smile
So i'm eleven, about to turn twelve in a couple weeks. I'm going into 7th grade. I totally know that 7th grade is still young and that I def. don't need to wear makeup, but 7th grade is also the average makeup time and i'd like to start. I think my mom MIGHT let me wear some colored mascara (I only wear clear, maybe I can wear black) but no foundation or bronzer. Everything else is free game, i'm pretty sure. Natural, though! I'd like advice on what to wear for 7th grade? (I'm homeschooled but i'm out a lot with friends). I'm light blond hair, hazel eyes and long eye-lashes, and O.K. skin. Please help! Also, sometimes I feel like a little kid and I hate that. I'm fine with being a kid, but is 7th grade really any type of old at all? What are some good things that come along with being 12? Sorry for the long question but please answer!!! Please!!!!! THANKS!!!

Hey girl, there isn't really an "average" makeup time, but if you're ready to start playing with makeup, go for it.  For some natural makeup ideas, check out GL's beauty trends, beauty 911, and beauty spy.  Part of getting older is getting new responsibilities and learning new things about the world and yourself.  Hopefully 12 will be a great year for ya!  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by lil'beautylover27 on 4/15/2013 3:30:32 AM

Hey, do you girls have a hard time getting up in the morning? You know the alarm goes off, you hit the off button on accident and sleep in, which means you then rush to get to school.A quick tip to stop that is to put your alarm clock on the other side of your room! When you wake up,you get tired of that awful beeping a go to turn it off. Hope this helps!

by sammie3381 on 4/12/2013 10:18:13 PM

Mod, Mod, Mod ok so I have a problem. I play softball but it REALLY stresses me out. I am so afraid of the ball but that's life. Basically what I'm getting at is, I spend so much time worrying about softball but when I think about summer and seeing my best friends I forget about it and suddenly become the happiest person on the earth. Any tips on how to not worry about it so much?

hey girl! if it stresses you out THAT much, you may wanna consider taking a break from it. While its okay to feel a bit of pressure about the sports you play, it shouldn't give you anxiety.

xoxo

Katie L.

by marylofal16 on 4/10/2013 3:54:25 PM

Omg I can't believe I found this! I've been struggling with pulling my eyelashes, another form of trichotillomania, for years

by myfatsquirrel on 4/8/2013 11:45:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD Lauren T.
he's not the cutest guy but he does seem really nice
he seems kind of nerdy but I'm not gonna judge a guy based on his looks
there could be a guy who's really cute but really mean and cocky
or a guy who's not the most attractive but really nice

Hey girlie, you definitely have the right attitude there!

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 4/8/2013 8:48:32 PM

Thanks Lauren T. theirs this one guy at this store
I go to he works at the cash register he's always starring and smiling
and his face gets red when he sees me but I think he's a little older like 17
maybe

Hey girlie, if you're brave enough and you think he's cute, just say hi to him one day. He obviously wants your attention and it won't hurt anything to practice a little flirting.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 4/8/2013 8:32:58 PM

I made a deal with my mom the deal was I am gonna make a beauty blog
but I'm really nervous I'm 15 I don't want to have to share my Email or anything like that
I know theirs a website called blogspot that's where a lot of famous beauty gyarus make theirs
also when I see a boy I get so nervous boys are always starring at me it gives me a uneasy feeling whenever I see a boy starring I put my head down my mom tells me not
to be so shy and that I'm gonna make the boy feel bad but I can't help it
I'm literally like a turtle hiding in it's shell when it comes to boys how can I not be
so nervous and shy?

Hey girlie, you don't have to give out any personal information to have a blog. You don't even have to use your real name. With the boys, just be confident. They're staring because they think you're pretty. You don't have to talk to them or anything, so there's no need to be nervous. Just take it as a compliment and smile. It'll take some practice, but you can do it!

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 4/8/2013 8:13:20 PM

There's some celebrity guy, I think Johnny Depp but I'm not sure, who also has trichotillomania.

by emroxlol on 4/8/2013 8:02:52 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
I'm tired of having this person as a frenemy. It was okay at first having someone to constantly argue with but now it's just frustrating. It's like he has taken to a whole different level. Every time i tried being friends for real he is always rejecting it. I am way to grown for this. Right now I'm not talking to him until what IDK. But i will know when it happens. It seems like it's working. So what can i due to further this along because honestly sitting down amd talking is all just in the movies.

Hey girlie, I think you should just keep ignoring him. He'll get tired of it and come back to you wanting to be friends.

Lauren T.