1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 score a Lauren Conrad Crochet Boxy Crop Top from @Kohls. http://t.co/7lVDdFTjnY

14 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it "like" or loveeeeeee? http://t.co/6WzGkGzUpQ pic.twitter.com/bLgXbYfpnX

14 HOURS AGO Hey, night owls—want to get a better night's sleep? Try these tricks: http://t.co/WfEA25gW1H pic.twitter.com/nesj6qiYJf

COMMENTS

RIP Margaret Thatcher: 10 lessons from the Iron Lady

Earlier today, one of the most remarkable women of all time passed away from a stroke. Margaret Thatcher was Great Britain’s first-ever female prime minister...

This is the first time I've heard of her. She was a great role model.

by maddybug on 4/17/2013 3:56:02 PM

She sounds like a powerful woman who could take on any man, but doing it in a way where she didnt have to be rude and demeaning to them, she knew she was just as good or better then them.

I think I am going to do my next class report on her!

by fashionqn on 4/8/2013 11:57:36 PM

Great quotes. So inspring. She was a good woman

by Emilicious on 4/8/2013 8:37:45 PM

That's sad she passed, but I'm happy for the amazing role model she was, and all the women she's inspired.

by bookworm2000 on 4/8/2013 5:38:57 PM

I put one of the quotes as the background for my computer. I think people should print out these colorful quotes and put them elsewhere like their binder, notebook, wall, desk, phone, or a household item you use a lot.

by transform2314 on 4/8/2013 3:43:54 PM

"In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman." haha that's awesome

by High Tops FTW on 4/8/2013 1:04:00 PM

Your mom just told you it’s your turn to pick the summer vacation spot, where will you choose?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.