AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

RIP Margaret Thatcher: 10 lessons from the Iron Lady

Earlier today, one of the most remarkable women of all time passed away from a stroke. Margaret Thatcher was Great Britain’s first-ever female prime minister...

This is the first time I've heard of her. She was a great role model.

by maddybug on 4/17/2013 3:56:02 PM

She sounds like a powerful woman who could take on any man, but doing it in a way where she didnt have to be rude and demeaning to them, she knew she was just as good or better then them.

I think I am going to do my next class report on her!

by fashionqn on 4/8/2013 11:57:36 PM

Great quotes. So inspring. She was a good woman

by Emilicious on 4/8/2013 8:37:45 PM

That's sad she passed, but I'm happy for the amazing role model she was, and all the women she's inspired.

by bookworm2000 on 4/8/2013 5:38:57 PM

I put one of the quotes as the background for my computer. I think people should print out these colorful quotes and put them elsewhere like their binder, notebook, wall, desk, phone, or a household item you use a lot.

by transform2314 on 4/8/2013 3:43:54 PM

"In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman." haha that's awesome

by High Tops FTW on 4/8/2013 1:04:00 PM