A MINUTE AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

AN HOUR AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

2 HOURS AGO Does your ex deserve a second chance, or is it really donezo? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/wr05wB1eT5

COMMENTS

Your 5-minute nighttime skincare routine

We’re here to help you figure out that whole beauty sleep thing. One of the best things you can do to get (and keep!) clear skin is...

MOD MOD MOD I need help!! I have pimples and blackheads all over my face, especially around my nose and chin. Not to mention that I have scars from popping the pimples. Picture day is in less than a week and I really need to get my skin cleared up before then! I've tried everything. I wash my face everyday, I use a clean&clear toner, I've even tried putting lemon juice on my face. What can I do to make my skin better?

Hey girl. OK, first of all, do not put lemon juice on your face, do not EVER, I repeat, EVER POP A PIMPLE. EVER. Step One: Touch your face as little as possible. When you wake up in the morning, wet a washcloth with warm water and a gentle facial soap (Cetaphil is best, available at all drugstores), then dry your face. Apply benzoyl peroxide (like Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment) with a Q-tip to each pimple and allow it to sit. Before bed, wash your face again in the same fashion, and use this trick to get rid of whiteheads:

1. Wet a washcloth with hot water (not crazy hot that you can't touch it, but not lukewarm), and wring it mostly out.

2. Hold the corner of the washcloth on your pimple and apply a little pressure, then hold it until the washcloth is no longer hot.

3. While still applying gentle pressure, slide the washcloth a millimeter in any direction, and the whitehead should slide off. If it doesn't, repeat the process and be sure to press directly on the pimple. No scarring, no excessive redness, woohoo!

After you get rid of all your whiteheads with this process, apply benzoyl peroxide again with a Q-tip to the affected area and then go to sleep. The day of pictures, remove whiteheads with the process above, and then put a gentle tinted moisturizer on your face as a base, and add a little regular make-up over top so you won't look washed out in your photos. Hope this all helps! xx

Hannah M

by iEatmonsters on 8/12/2013 1:45:08 PM

mod mod mod
what are the best products to use to get rid of pimples and oil on my face? I get them mostly around the sides of my nose and they REALLY bother me. and I hate that my face looks oily. I wash my face really good in the shower. I use a buff puff and stidex wipes but they don't work as well as I'd hoped. I really need help getting rid of all this. help please?

Hey girl, try proactiv and oil face wipes during the day. They work really well.

lauren r.

by ladybugg on 7/28/2013 2:14:18 PM

mod mod mod
so i liked this guy but my friend liked him too and she knew that but then she took him and theyre basically dating. so i decided to like this other guy and that same friend started flirting with him and he likes her too! and so ive been kinda mad cause all that she talks about is boys and she can be pretty innipropriate (like posting pics of her on a bikini on instagram) and so anyways on the "friendship status" thing on instagram she took me off of it and replaced me with the guy that i used to like and my worst enemy. what should i do?! thanks Smile

Hey! well she's acting like a jerk. The mature thing to do would be to tell her why you're upset and she what she does. If she apologizes and tries to work things out, she's a good friend. If not then it's best for you to just move on. You can't force her to change her attitude, but I hope she does. good luck, girl!

Helen S.

by Carrie_Underwood on 4/25/2013 5:46:34 PM

mod mod mod
do guys like girls who flirt, wear low cut tops, and are clingy or the kind that are down to earth, funny, and friendlly? just wonderin' Smile

Hey girl! The real talk is: every guy is different, just like every girl. What they're attracted too varies.The trick is not to focus too much on what they're looking for and think more about the kind of guy YOU like. That's the best way to find someone Smile

Helen S.

by Carrie_Underwood on 4/25/2013 5:43:43 PM

I am in LOVE with the Yes To products. One of my favorites is the cleansing facial wipes. They are great in my locker and in my bathroom. I keep them in my locker for after gym class so I can wipe up smudged makeup and refresh my face. They are great for using before bed to because they remove makeup, moisturize and leave my skin felling fresh. Not the mention the after affects. My skin GLOWS the day after! Give it a try!

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 4/24/2013 10:48:59 AM

YesTo brand is awesome. I love their soothing and carrot ones. They seriously make your skin glow!

by Fedorable14 on 4/21/2013 1:47:23 AM

What is the best facial cleanser for oily skin? My face is normally super oily, and about 3 hours after I put makeup on, it feels like slime. What should I use for makeup and facial cleanser?

by Baileyluvsu1998 on 4/18/2013 9:48:42 PM

I recomend the Lubriderm classic dry skin lotion. It works like a charm and its 100% safe to use on your face. Hope this helped!

by smileyface11401 on 4/17/2013 5:00:42 PM

Hi, fashionqn. I saw your comment and tried to post on your profile but it's not publicly visible. Yeah, I've tried a lot of these! I haven't personally used Good for your Girls brand, but it's rated five-star (only one review, though). Just about anything made by Clean and Clear is worth your buck; it feels a lot more expensive than it is. It wouldn't reccomend Yes to Cuccumbers at all though. Sure, it works, but the acids in it are too strong and dry out your skin way too much. Try Neutrogena brand make-up wipes instead. The Night Cream at the end works well, but I've noticed slathering on body butter (lotion, if that's all you have) works just as effectively. I really hope this was useful for you! If you have anymore questions, post here or on my profile!

by LittleUsagiTewi on 4/16/2013 2:12:57 AM

I would really recommend the clean and clear toner and blemish thing
I have both and they work really well. I use clean and clear black head scrub, after I
Use it, I put on the toner. Once the toner dries, I put on the blemish thing on my blemish.
Then I put on clean and clear advantage acne lotion.
The blemish thing can be harsh if you use it continuously on a daily basis. I just use it once
Every couple days. It makes and keeps my skin clear and free of any redness and breakouts.
Hope I help!!

by Puglove956 on 4/16/2013 1:34:20 AM

So I'm donating a lot of my long hair to Locks of Love in less than 2 weeks and I was wondering if there were any cute hairstyles for short hair that are simple and don't take a lot of time? Thank you <3

Hey girlie,

Meghan D.

by brenna79 on 4/13/2013 11:40:49 PM

Before bedtime, I just cleanse my face and apply some pure aloe vera gel. It's soothing, healing, and I wake up with great skin that is refreshed in the morning.

by beautifulfacial on 4/10/2013 11:03:12 AM

Great selection of products. Some of them are pricey but some arent. Has anyone used any of the products and really like and would recommend them?

by fashionqn on 4/8/2013 10:50:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! I have a huge crush on my friend's best guy friend. She doesn't like him and she is going to try and find out if he likes me. I'm just nervous about how he will respond. I really like him. I'd also like to talk to him more but I'm scared i will annoy him. Advice?

Hey girlie, don't be nervous. If he doesn't like you then you can stop wasting time on him and move on to someone who does like you. Ask your friend if you can spend more time hanging out the three of you. That way you're not alone with him and you can get to know him better.

Lauren T.

by litmarvel on 4/8/2013 8:52:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! so lately I've been trying to burn calories for the summer so I was wondering if you guys could like estimate how many calories I would burn doing these workouts: running down and back up my street five times, jogging in place for 8 minutes, 80 arm circles, 30 sit ups, 20 jumping lacks, 20 squats, 20 reverse dips, 5 real push ups, 30 girly push ups, and a 20 second plank.

Hey girlie, it's not that simple. Running up and down your street depends on how far it is and how fast you're running. The rest are more about muscle building than calorie-burning. But if you do everything except for the running, you're probably looking at about 100-150 calories.

Lauren T.

by cgirl109 on 4/8/2013 8:02:43 PM

MODMOD!! Is there an easy way to get rid of acne scars? I had bad acne on my chin about 6 months ago and it left a scar! I'm really tired of looking at it and it makes me self conscious. Is there anything I can do?

Hey girlie, try using a mild exfoliant on your face 3 times a week. You can also use olive oil or aloe vera on the scar to help it fade.

Lauren T.

by xXKattXx on 4/8/2013 7:26:19 PM

what does toner do?

Hey girlie, depending on what kind you buy, toner can do a variety of different things. It almost always minimizes your pores and helps remove makeup, and sometimes contains an acne fighting ingredient. No matter what toner you use, it'll help keep your skin clear and healthy!

Lauren T.

by soccerlover99 on 4/8/2013 6:49:21 PM

If you like fun stuff, advice, and chats about stuff you like, check out THE place to be. We have reviews on books and movies, discussions, advice, and more!! We also have positions open (form on my profile), and we also welcome new members!! THE place to be

by bookworm2000 on 4/8/2013 5:44:50 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Do you love style? Do you need fashion help, like RIGHT now? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/8/2013 1:07:28 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/8/2013 1:07:13 PM