2 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing:

5 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

6 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

5 ways to make your wardrobe more daring

OK, maybe you’re not much of a daredevil. Your one and only bad-girl moment was last month, when you ditched a study sesh for the mall. But...

I completely agree!!! Girls at my school wear them, and they (the leggings) look like they've melded with their skin. Camel toe alert!!

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 5/4/2013 11:58:23 AM

So gross right!

by missykp on 4/25/2013 6:53:36 PM

Oh my goodness! missykp I totally agree with you! Girls at my school do that ALL THE TIME and its just eww!! they don't even cover their butts!

by caityrican on 4/22/2013 8:10:29 PM

I wish girls would stop wearing leggings. It is so revealing, noooobody wants to see your lady area or the outline of your underwear, except men. So please stop, its just super gross..... even schools are making rules against it. They're meant for under shorts, skirts, or dresses, not by themselves!

by missykp on 4/17/2013 7:25:12 PM

What to do about the school dress code?
So my school has a pretty strict dress code:
~shorts fingertip length
~3 finger rule for sleeves
~so see through stuff so no sheer or lace Frown
~you can't show space between your pants and shirt
~no pj pants... i have no idea why...
~no hats
I literally don't own shorts that are long enough to fit. And I don't have much money to buy more that I can wear to scool. I don't know what to do. Today I got a dress code violation warning for my longest pair! Bermudas don't look good on me, and I never see them in teenager stores anyway, just kid's stores. I would wear leggings underneath, but I don't like how it looks, plus in like May its 90 degrees here. and school goes through June. AND MY SCHOOL HAS NO AIR CONDITIONING. So idk what to do because they were fine in fall but now they're being strict all the sudden and if you get a DCV sometimes they make you wear gym shorts or give detention. IDK what to do! help!

Hey girlie, maybe you could find some cute skirts or dresses that fit your dress code and save your shorts for the weekend. You could also wear skinniest and a cute tee! I would ask your mom what clothes you have that you could wear, because she might remember stuff you forgot you had, too. There are plenty of ways to still look great in your dress code, so don't worry! Smile

Meghan D.

by sarahaqua17 on 4/13/2013 12:40:43 AM

by Emilicious on 4/9/2013 9:01:48 PM

so there's this guy that i really like and tried talking to by saying hi R a couple of times even though he saw me he never said hi back. Frown anyway i still like him i mean he's weird (the good weird) and he's really really cute and i have been in sports with him and about 4 classes total plus i participate in class. so i figured b/c he sorta knows me y not add him as a friend on fb. but he never added me back. Im talking months. and i know he has been on because i saw he added other ppl as y wont he add me? I gave up and unadded him b/c i was embarrassed y does he hate me?

Hey Icecreamluver, mhmm I'm not sure. But I'm glad you unadded him on Facebook. Now you need to let him go in real life. Unfortunately, sometimes the people we like don't like us back. There could be numerous reasons for that, but we can't let ourselves get hung up on that. So work on loving yourself, so no matter what a person thinks of you, you'll still be confident. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 4/9/2013 7:50:40 PM

Love this article! I don't really like rompers very much, but I'm gonna wear the leggings/shorts combo tomorrow Smile

by Lady Grey on 4/9/2013 5:27:52 PM

by myfatsquirrel on 4/9/2013 4:59:52 PM

by funnybunny661 on 4/9/2013 4:42:42 PM

Take time once a week to exfoliate your skin. It will leave you feeling refreshed and get your skin totally glowing for school.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).