8 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

9 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

10 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Ryan Newman talks family, 'fessing up and the future

Ryan Newman may have some trouble getting along with her onscreen dad, played by Scott Baio, on the new hit show See Dad Run, but in real life...

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/10/2013 3:17:31 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Do you love style? Do you need fashion help, like RIGHT now? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/10/2013 3:17:19 PM

Everyone tells me Im really quiet and shy. It really annoys me sometimes but I dont know what to do. Im not shy until Im in front of a lot of people and Im only quiet because I feel like I just have nothing to say. Plus I have enough friends and everything. What should I do?

by Kara02 on 4/9/2013 8:15:06 PM

by myfatsquirrel on 4/9/2013 5:00:49 PM

Can you please delete one of my clubs?

Hey girl, check out this post: "Rules of the road: Get clubbin'."  It explains how to delete a club.

Karin E.

by rockchik333 on 4/9/2013 3:47:26 PM

Who the heck is she?

by ColosalMascara on 4/9/2013 2:01:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I figured out my crush likes me!!!!! Yay!!! But I want to let him know I like him, but not make it awkward. How do I do that?? Btw, thanks so much for ur phone number giving advice!! He has my number, but I don't think he knows lol. Also I got my phone taken away until Saturday so we can't textFrown but oh well!!

Hey Chica, if he likes you, he will definitely be trying to look for signs you like him too. Keep up the flirting, and if you want to go super obvious ask him out. You won't have to explain that you like him, he'll know.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/9/2013 11:51:53 AM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!