AN HOUR AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

AN HOUR AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

2 HOURS AGO Easy conversation starters to make small talk a *total breeze*: http://t.co/RijHZ8JsOZ pic.twitter.com/MWvBi6Ng8u

COMMENTS

Allison Weiss: The indie Taylor Swift

It seems like these days, some of Hollywood’s hottest talents are just belting out impersonal tunes written by someone whose job is to write lyrics about teenage...

I love Indie Rock! I love Imagine Dragons and I love Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix's Lisztomania. Allison Weiss has a great voice!!

by fashionlover1313 on 6/13/2013 9:00:33 PM

I love Alison!!! I listen to a lot of indie and alternative, a lot more indie than pop, but a lot of indie artists make it to the charts. I personally think Ed Sheeran is indie, but they call him pop because he's getting so popular. Some artists I like are: Anna Nalick, Duffy, Ellie Goulding, Marina and the Diamonds, Nina Nesbitt, Elizaveta, Ed Sheeran, Eva Cassidy, A Fine Frenzy, Florence + The Machine, Foster the People, Hellogoodbye, Imagine Dragons, Ingrid Michaelson, Jason Mraz, Jars of Clay, Jewel, Lenka, Norah Jones, Onerepublic, Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, Regina Spektor, Sara Bareilles, Shel, Sixpence None The Richer, The Smoking Flowers, Snow Patrol, Train, and The Weepies. (: Yeah, thats a lot. Tong

by splendisa on 4/12/2013 3:32:00 PM

hey I just wanted to say it would really mean a lot to me if someone joined or checked out my RIP Hachiko club
join if your a fan of Hachi like the japanese akita breed or just love dogs in generel it would really mean a lot to me thanks so much Smile

by redvelvetluv on 4/11/2013 3:37:21 PM

One of my favorite indie singers is Brandon Flowers, the vocalist of the band The Killers. Another is Luke Pritchard, from The Kooks :p

by maeugeniap on 4/11/2013 11:45:03 AM

she's REALLY good and i like her WAY better than taylor swift. She doesn't only sing about her exes, but real life situations that you can really relate to.

by Natalie B. on 4/10/2013 7:19:11 PM

She's a great singer, but it does sound pretty repetitive

by puella94 on 4/10/2013 7:18:11 PM

It's nice to see people w/ real talent that don't sound like they all have computer generated voices!! She's great!

by bookworm2000 on 4/10/2013 7:05:55 PM

THAT is a GREAT song!!! Love the chorus!!! and yeah I have to kinda agree with BabyDahl13 because it does sound sometimes like one key. But its good anyway!!!

by pinklol56 on 4/10/2013 6:30:19 PM

She has a nice voice, but I listened to "Making it up" and "Wait for Me" and both were kind of repetitive. I like Taylor's songs better

by lucy143247 on 4/10/2013 5:33:00 PM

She's a pretty good singer but it's kinda one key she sings. I like Taylor much better!!

by BabyDahl13 on 4/10/2013 4:50:54 PM