1 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

2 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

3 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Fresh-faced and fun Mia H.

Mia H. from Portland, OR is all about a flawless face, groomed brows and a nice coat of mascara. Take a peek inside GL gal krusha27’s beauty...

Ralinia, she didn't get that pic off google, it was on google images because she submitted it to GL, so it went on there from their site.

by prettypinkelephants on 4/29/2013 6:38:25 PM

WOW......O_O......these are literally the exact things I use/am going to use when I use up other less awesome products.
I was reading this like..."THIS IS SO ME!!!".

by Ivyfoxgal! on 4/11/2013 5:24:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
This summer I'm going to California and I'll be going to the beach. My hair is naturally straight and goes about an inch below my collarbone. Whenever I swim,my hair ends up looking terrible! Is there any way I can stop it from getting crazy? I thought about pulling it back into a ponytail,but I don't know it that will look much better. It's too short for any type of braid or pigtails.

Hey chica, bring a brush to tame your lock between swims. And always grab a hair tie, because pulling it back will keep it from getting super knotty.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by madmaddie911 on 4/11/2013 12:53:58 PM

If you have bad acne: DON'T USE THAT OXY!!!!!! My bro has it real bad and it just made it worse - if you have bad acne go to the doc's and they will prescribe something that works!!
I can't believe she got that pic off google !!!!!!!!!

by Ralinia on 4/11/2013 10:49:04 AM

by Emilicious on 4/10/2013 11:56:24 PM

Wow she's really pretty! And I'm definitley trying some of these products Smile

by actress12345 on 4/10/2013 10:51:02 PM

I love the cat eye mascara

by puella94 on 4/10/2013 7:13:10 PM

i saw that pic on google images..
lol

by monicaisfabuluz on 4/10/2013 7:08:20 PM

Y'all know that she got that picture off of google, right? I've seen that picture everywhere!

by SammehKat on 4/10/2013 5:53:30 PM

okay. sorry i cant be a beauty spy but i hope people will read the comments i will post tips here:

Clean and clear acne wash, moisteriser, and acne treatment (in a kit)
this works slowly but surely!

Clearasil Daily face wash and acne cream
this works really fast but stopped working after 6 months

100% Pure argan oil
works wonders for your hair

Vatika coconut hair oil
Found in indian markets. be careful about the quality because the one i got froze in the winter and was really hard to open, and once we opened it it leaked!

More later