13 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

13 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

13 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Beauty Spy: Fresh-faced and fun Mia H.

Mia H. from Portland, OR is all about a flawless face, groomed brows and a nice coat of mascara. Take a peek inside GL gal krusha27’s beauty...

sorry katie. what i was asking is if it is good for my hair

ahhh okay! And yes, those ingredients are great for your hair. Just make sure to rinse them out really well after about 10 to 20 minutes, and try not to do the mask more than twice a month because it'll start to weigh down your hair.

Katie L.

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 4:54:26 PM

mod mod mod
i want to be a beauty spy but i only use makeup for special occasions. but i love skincare and hair products and im sure i can do a little bit of everything. what are the responsibilities of a beauty spy? and can i not send a pic of me? i feel pretty but i just want to be safe.

hey girl! I think it'd be great if you submitted to be a beauty spy! We do need a pic of you to post though, so girls can see how the products you recommend look when they're on. Make sure your parents are okay with this though!

Katie L.

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 4:46:16 PM

mod mod mod
i make a hair mask. i have heard that argan oil and honey r good for ur hair so i dabbled a little and have made a hair mask just now (its in my hair)
-Smoothening conditioner (just a pump)
-Argan oil 100% pure
-Baby oil
This is all applied to the bottom of my hair (from the ponytail down)

hey girl! hmm, I'm not sure what your question is. Could you rephrase it?

Katie L.

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 4:39:14 PM

I use to have the cat eye mascara but it clumped to much
so I gave to my mom it looks better on her

by redvelvetluv on 4/10/2013 3:48:50 PM

Wow, she is so pretty..I definitely want to try some of these products!! Smile

by maggie183 on 4/10/2013 3:11:23 PM

I got $20 in prize money from winning a competition a little while back. After careful consideration, I decided to buy a hair curler. But I'm not sure which ones are good, and I don't want to waste my hard earned money. Any suggestions for hair curlers?

Hey girl! I have a couple of curlers, and they are both from Conair. There are a lot of different types of curlers, especially when it comes to barrel sizes (they give diff types of curls). Do a little online research to see what you're looking for, and read online reviews to see how people liked them. Good luck!

Katie L.

by Casey_cookie on 4/10/2013 2:33:38 PM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?