Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

6 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

7 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Fresh-faced and fun Mia H.

Mia H. from Portland, OR is all about a flawless face, groomed brows and a nice coat of mascara. Take a peek inside GL gal krusha27’s beauty...

Ralinia, she didn't get that pic off google, it was on google images because she submitted it to GL, so it went on there from their site.

by prettypinkelephants on 4/29/2013 6:38:25 PM

WOW......O_O......these are literally the exact things I use/am going to use when I use up other less awesome products.
I was reading this like..."THIS IS SO ME!!!".

by Ivyfoxgal! on 4/11/2013 5:24:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
This summer I'm going to California and I'll be going to the beach. My hair is naturally straight and goes about an inch below my collarbone. Whenever I swim,my hair ends up looking terrible! Is there any way I can stop it from getting crazy? I thought about pulling it back into a ponytail,but I don't know it that will look much better. It's too short for any type of braid or pigtails.

Hey chica, bring a brush to tame your lock between swims. And always grab a hair tie, because pulling it back will keep it from getting super knotty.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by madmaddie911 on 4/11/2013 12:53:58 PM

If you have bad acne: DON'T USE THAT OXY!!!!!! My bro has it real bad and it just made it worse - if you have bad acne go to the doc's and they will prescribe something that works!!
I can't believe she got that pic off google !!!!!!!!!

by Ralinia on 4/11/2013 10:49:04 AM

by Emilicious on 4/10/2013 11:56:24 PM

Wow she's really pretty! And I'm definitley trying some of these products Smile

by actress12345 on 4/10/2013 10:51:02 PM

I love the cat eye mascara

by puella94 on 4/10/2013 7:13:10 PM

i saw that pic on google images..
lol

by monicaisfabuluz on 4/10/2013 7:08:20 PM

Y'all know that she got that picture off of google, right? I've seen that picture everywhere!

by SammehKat on 4/10/2013 5:53:30 PM

okay. sorry i cant be a beauty spy but i hope people will read the comments i will post tips here:

Clean and clear acne wash, moisteriser, and acne treatment (in a kit)
this works slowly but surely!

Clearasil Daily face wash and acne cream
this works really fast but stopped working after 6 months

100% Pure argan oil
works wonders for your hair

Vatika coconut hair oil
Found in indian markets. be careful about the quality because the one i got froze in the winter and was really hard to open, and once we opened it it leaked!

More later

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 5:04:19 PM

sorry katie. what i was asking is if it is good for my hair

ahhh okay! And yes, those ingredients are great for your hair. Just make sure to rinse them out really well after about 10 to 20 minutes, and try not to do the mask more than twice a month because it'll start to weigh down your hair.

xoxo

Katie L.

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 4:54:26 PM

mod mod mod
i want to be a beauty spy but i only use makeup for special occasions. but i love skincare and hair products and im sure i can do a little bit of everything. what are the responsibilities of a beauty spy? and can i not send a pic of me? i feel pretty but i just want to be safe.

hey girl! I think it'd be great if you submitted to be a beauty spy! We do need a pic of you to post though, so girls can see how the products you recommend look when they're on. Make sure your parents are okay with this though!

xoxo

Katie L.

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 4:46:16 PM

mod mod mod
i make a hair mask. i have heard that argan oil and honey r good for ur hair so i dabbled a little and have made a hair mask just now (its in my hair)
-Smoothening conditioner (just a pump)
-Argan oil 100% pure
-Baby oil
-Honey
This is all applied to the bottom of my hair (from the ponytail down)

hey girl! hmm, I'm not sure what your question is. Could you rephrase it?

xoxo

Katie L.

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 4:39:14 PM

I use to have the cat eye mascara but it clumped to much
so I gave to my mom it looks better on her

by redvelvetluv on 4/10/2013 3:48:50 PM

Wow, she is so pretty..I definitely want to try some of these products!! Smile

by maggie183 on 4/10/2013 3:11:23 PM

I got $20 in prize money from winning a competition a little while back. After careful consideration, I decided to buy a hair curler. But I'm not sure which ones are good, and I don't want to waste my hard earned money. Any suggestions for hair curlers?

Hey girl! I have a couple of curlers, and they are both from Conair. There are a lot of different types of curlers, especially when it comes to barrel sizes (they give diff types of curls). Do a little online research to see what you're looking for, and read online reviews to see how people liked them. Good luck!

xoxo