4 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

7 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

8 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Please silence all jerks

My friend had invited me to see a movie with her and a "group of friends." When she told me who was going it was a...

HOw could he! And why is your friend silent about this. Next time(if there is a next time)she should stand up. You guys ARE friends after all

by Mavertishboydrama on 5/18/2013 1:02:55 PM

JERK!!!!!

by ashbabe567765 on 5/6/2013 1:18:23 AM

MOD MOD
In school there is this guy(lets call him Kevin) and he is always acting weird. When he says hi he touched my hand. When we were walking up the stair he put his hand on my waist. My friends thinks he likes me. In Language we were in groups And him and his friend were in my group. The group got off task and we were talking about crushes. His friend said "We all know who "Kevin" likes!" and then said my name. "Kevin" quickly changed the subject. What do i do?

Hey girl, it sure does sound like this boy likes ya.  If you're crushin' on him too, this is great!  However, if you don't feel that way about him, you can avoid his flirty advances to let him know that you're not interested.  If he puts your hand on your waist and you don't like that, ask him to please stop.  If he comes right out and tells you he likes you, that's your opportunity to kindly let him know that you don't feel the same way.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by gigglerainbow50 on 4/16/2013 4:02:09 PM

Both guy and Friend are mean.

by gemstone_smile5 on 4/15/2013 10:39:49 PM

Wow. Issues much?!

by wesdelwarrior on 4/14/2013 10:33:51 PM

What does it mean when a guy points two fingers at you when saying hi
and winks?

hey girl! it just means he likes to say hi in a funny, quirky way.

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 4/12/2013 11:03:22 AM

wow...this girl needs to get a new BFF!!! and some better guy friends...

by Coolioso24 on 4/11/2013 9:05:37 PM

Four months ago, I replied to someone comment on a YouTube video, that wasn't even rude or anything, it was just a small opinion on something, and people started to reply back saying rude-ish things, but nothing too serious. But four months later, to this day, people are still replying on that and now they're starting to call me really rude names and saying mean things. It's upsetting me that these people can't let go of one comment such a long time ago, and are judging and saying such bad things to me without even knowing me. It feels like I'm a victim of cyber bullying right now, and I don't know if I should tell my parents and make a big deal of it. This isn't the first time random people have insulted me over the Internet, and actually this is probably the sixth or seventh time. How should I handle these people? What should I do?

hey! rude youtube commenters live in the darkest recesses of the internet, and the best way to deal with them is to stop reading what they're saying. social media can be a double edged sword that way. on the one hand you can express your thoughts and feelings about anything at anytime to everyone, and that can feel really empowering. the downside is...everyone else can do the exact same thing, and that leads to a lot of online conflict. Don't let them get to you, do something to get your mind off it. if i ever feel upset about something on facebook, i just take a break from in and in a day or so i can't even remember what was upsetting me. good luck!

Helen S.

by MusikRox1999 on 4/11/2013 8:56:15 PM

wOw, this just shows how stupid some guys are.

by TresSapphire on 4/11/2013 8:43:51 PM

plz check out my new club! it is called Sry if im venting... ! Officer positions are open and I would rly appreciate it if you joined. Thx!!!

by cousin11 on 4/11/2013 8:24:16 PM

Talk about rude!!!

by KallieAndrews16 on 4/11/2013 6:54:19 PM

well, that's a jerk!!!

by bookworm2000 on 4/11/2013 6:09:44 PM

what the heck

by pandasrock292 on 4/11/2013 5:56:34 PM

I have this BGF who I've been friends with since the beginning of the school year. He always asks me how I am and talks to me a lot. We have so many inside jokes too! Sometimes when he says something funny and I laugh, he does that clicking sound (you know that clicking sound when guy sometimes do when they point and wink)and smiles at me. Lastly, his best friend didn't really like me at all earlier in the year, but now he has been getting okay with me. I'm guessing my BGF told him to give me a chance, and now my BGF's best friend actually considers me as a friend (he even said so!). I think I only like him as a friend right now but that may change. Does it sound like he likes me more than a friend or is he just being a BGF? If not, what signs will tell me he does for future reference? I've never had a BGF before so I have no clue. Thanks!

hey! I think if he says you're just friends you should take him at his word. You can tell someone likes you if they try to hang out with you a lot, if they smile at you all the time, if they say things like "who do you like?" or "your boyfriend's so lucky" and if they break the touch barrier like casually patting you on the back.

Helen S.