9 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

12 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

13 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

6 easy ways to wear flowers 24/7

We love the blossoms that come with spring—especially during dance season!—but corsages can be SO expensive. It’s just flowers and some ribbon, right, so why...

For my prom, I made tissue paper flower corsages/boutenierres for my friends and I. They turned out really cute, and a lot cheaper than real flowers! XD

That is such a great idea! Send us some pix of what they look like Smile

Elizabeth K.

by horselover303 on 4/30/2013 4:12:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have textured hair and I have trouble finding hairstyles I like. Like, I try the old poof-ball and two braids down my back but I wanna try something new. My hair is up to my shoulders. Thanks for your time!!!
P.S.
Should I get dark purple highlights because I saw it on Pinterest and it looked awesomely cool!

Hey girl! Maybe try various other braided styles? Like braided headbands or french braids or fishtails. And I think dark purple highlights sound really cool, too! Just be sure to ask your parents, and check with your hairdresser for her opinion.
Florence N.

by Kimposi1 on 4/12/2013 5:58:26 AM

by Emilicious on 4/12/2013 12:07:46 AM

plz check out my new club! it is called Sry if im venting... ! Officer positions are open and I would rly appreciate it if you joined. Thx!!!

by cousin11 on 4/11/2013 8:23:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I was messaging this guy on face book and this happened... Crush "yea once i get my phone I'll have to give you my number so we can text trough that!" I have been talking to him for the last week and a half and we have found out we have a lot in common. Do you think him wanting to text me instead of facebook message means he likes me? I mean I don't text anyone but my close girls, so I feel like texting is like a step up from facebook messaging. Do you think he might like me?

Hey! I think he wants to get to know you better, but it's too early to put a label on things. just start texting and see what unfolds Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 4/11/2013 6:38:42 PM

i am just gonna make a flower crown (:

by justsomegirly on 4/11/2013 6:38:35 PM

The pictures seem very tacky. Wouldn't dare wear those.

by hidi75 on 4/11/2013 4:35:21 PM

The second two seem kind of tacky, just my opinion

by teadancer on 4/11/2013 2:29:33 PM