9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Carrie vs. Cassadee

The American Academy of Country Music Awards went down this past weekend, and we were just dying over all the hot fashions. Today’s biggest country stars were...

I cant decide, they're both awesome!!!

by gemstone_smile5 on 4/12/2013 7:50:54 PM

Carrie. Cassadee looks to matched.

by wildstar19 on 4/12/2013 6:27:23 PM

They both look absolutely amazing! Casadee totally rocked the classic sparkly dress, but Carrie took a risk with the unique florals. Hmm...impossible to decide! >.<

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/12/2013 5:19:31 PM

Carrie, I like the bright colors. Pretty but not to skimpy

by savygirl123 on 4/12/2013 5:07:15 PM

Cassadee's dress is better. Carrie's is over powerful and looks weird on her and too long!

by Njonaslover1 on 4/12/2013 3:35:51 PM

I like them both and I"m usually a huge floral fan but I don't like the floral on Carrie's dress too much. I have to go with Cassadee!

by teadancer on 4/12/2013 3:14:55 PM

There both simply gorgeous outfits..... but i'm probably gonna have to go with Carrie.

by DestinyBridges on 4/12/2013 11:12:58 AM

They both look really beautiful! but if I had to choose I'd go with Carrie.

by Lady Grey on 4/12/2013 7:40:42 AM

omg totally Carrie no doubts about it her dress is fab btw gl mind if i put it on my blog ?

by animal lover2982983294 on 4/12/2013 2:06:23 AM

Cassandee, the dress looks great on her body and she kept jewelry to a minimum. Carrie's floral dress overpowers her body and doesn't accentuate her shape at all.

by Lalainya on 4/12/2013 1:11:01 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.