4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Carrie vs. Cassadee

The American Academy of Country Music Awards went down this past weekend, and we were just dying over all the hot fashions. Today’s biggest country stars were...

I cant decide, they're both awesome!!!

by gemstone_smile5 on 4/12/2013 7:50:54 PM

Carrie. Cassadee looks to matched.

by wildstar19 on 4/12/2013 6:27:23 PM

They both look absolutely amazing! Casadee totally rocked the classic sparkly dress, but Carrie took a risk with the unique florals. Hmm...impossible to decide! >.<

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/12/2013 5:19:31 PM

Carrie, I like the bright colors. Pretty but not to skimpy

by savygirl123 on 4/12/2013 5:07:15 PM

Cassadee's dress is better. Carrie's is over powerful and looks weird on her and too long!

by Njonaslover1 on 4/12/2013 3:35:51 PM

I like them both and I"m usually a huge floral fan but I don't like the floral on Carrie's dress too much. I have to go with Cassadee!

by teadancer on 4/12/2013 3:14:55 PM

There both simply gorgeous outfits..... but i'm probably gonna have to go with Carrie.

by DestinyBridges on 4/12/2013 11:12:58 AM

They both look really beautiful! but if I had to choose I'd go with Carrie.

by Lady Grey on 4/12/2013 7:40:42 AM

omg totally Carrie no doubts about it her dress is fab btw gl mind if i put it on my blog ?

by animal lover2982983294 on 4/12/2013 2:06:23 AM

Cassandee, the dress looks great on her body and she kept jewelry to a minimum. Carrie's floral dress overpowers her body and doesn't accentuate her shape at all.

by Lalainya on 4/12/2013 1:11:01 AM