AN HOUR AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

2 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

3 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Carrie vs. Cassadee

The American Academy of Country Music Awards went down this past weekend, and we were just dying over all the hot fashions. Today’s biggest country stars were...

Carrie but I love Cassadee!!!!! The voice is my favorite show besides dance mos lol. I love her and she's amazing!!!!!

by hmeyer on 4/12/2013 12:29:16 AM

Carrie.

by sfluv on 4/12/2013 12:12:28 AM

by Emilicious on 4/12/2013 12:06:48 AM

Carrie. Her dress is brighter and more springy

by myfatsquirrel on 4/11/2013 10:01:38 PM

Carrie

by lpolk on 4/11/2013 9:44:36 PM

I love Carrie Underwood's beautiful and flowy flower gown! It is so elegant yet fun (:

by <3BlueZebras<3 on 4/11/2013 9:38:59 PM

Mod mod mod
I've asked my mom to shave when I was a little younger, but she said no twice. We are going to target on Saturday, and since its like 2 years later, and I'm almost 15, do you think if we passed by the razors and I asked her if I could get some, that she would say yes/do you think that this is a good idea? Thanks in advance

hey! yeah i think that's a good idea. just be chill hand accept whatever she says. i know you can do it! Smile good luck

Helen S.

by Daddy'sgrl12 on 4/11/2013 8:45:02 PM

Carrie

by LizzyPie on 4/11/2013 8:07:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
all of the sudden, im really shy and quiet. i never hav anything to say and my friends hav noticed how quiet ive gotten. theyll tell me to speak but i never want to. what is happening? What do i do?? im kinda scaring myself. Thanks so much for your time!! XOXO -badatbasketball

hey! i bet it's a phase. you're just feeling shy at the moment but I bet if you wait, when you're least expecting it, you'll speak up again. you can do it!

Helen S.