1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it "like" or loveeeeeee? http://t.co/6WzGkGzUpQ pic.twitter.com/bLgXbYfpnX

2 HOURS AGO Hey, night owls—want to get a better night's sleep? Try these tricks: http://t.co/WfEA25gW1H pic.twitter.com/nesj6qiYJf

2 HOURS AGO@SkylarStecker: @girlslifemag ☺️thank you!!!!😘” Of course, boo! 😍

COMMENTS

See ya, bedhead: 5 bad-hair-day busters

Whether you slept through your alarm or just got a little lazy, bad hair days can feel like total emergencies. But don’t call 911 yet! You can...

Hey MOD,
So I was wondering, what are some easy but cute hairstyles for medium length curly hair? I have curly hair which reaches just below my shoulders (when it's curly though lol) and I never know what to do with it! Thanks Smile

Here are some nest ideas I think you'll like, hope they help! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/03/07/Prom-hairstyles-perfect-for-short-hair.aspx

Helen S.

by beyondbirthday on 7/13/2013 4:29:28 PM

need advice for absolutely anything? Smile Join Girl Advice for your Typical Girl Problems! ♥ i'll respond daily! (Take it from a high school girl!)

by missykp on 4/25/2013 7:20:12 PM

First hairstyle looks cute for lazy days... worth a shot! ;)

by pinkstardust07 on 4/19/2013 5:40:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Everyday I get made fun of because I'm flatchested. I can't even fit into an 'A'. What do I do??!?!?

Hey xxrainbowdeathxx, you have to get some confidence girl. I know it's hard to not let their words get to you, but you have to work at it. What may help is looking at all the pretty celebrities who have flat chests. Look at Aaliyah, Kate Hudson, Alicia Keys, and Mila Kunis. Breast don't make you more or less attractive. It's your personality that really counts. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by xxdeathrainbowxx on 4/12/2013 7:18:38 PM

by Emilicious on 4/12/2013 12:07:29 AM

Hi, everybody! It is Madison! I have a club called "Her Hair!" and I want you to join! I have 3 open positions! It is all about hair... and stuff! Thank you, bye!

by MadisonRL on 4/11/2013 7:41:41 PM

Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you have to toss your boots to the side! Pair them with a cute sundress and you have the perf summer outfit.

Do you have any plans on getting a summer job?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.