6 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

7 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

8 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

April's Eco-Chic Giveway week 2 winners

You don't have to be a Captain Planet-style caped crusader to save the world, sweeties. All April long, we're giving away tons of eco-friendly goodies that'll help...

@uni301 wow you've won lots and others nothing lucky
Foot

by yummyhair99 on 4/12/2013 7:10:19 PM

Moderator!
Where are the announcements for the Unremembered contest? It ended April 2nd!

Hey kikikim8, I'm not sure girl. Check back next week sometime. Good luck! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kikikim8 on 4/12/2013 7:03:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My 15th birthday is on the 16th, and I really need party ideas. I am not much one for simply "chillin'" or the typical "spa day". I want to go paintballing but I don't know how much my friends would enjoy that. I am inviting 5 friends and I am on a limited budget. Any suggestions?

Hey awtechnofish, paintballing would be soooo much fun. You should do it. Would your birthday be your first time going? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by awtechnofish on 4/12/2013 6:09:05 PM

Ugh, never gonna win! xP

by susiemoocow on 4/12/2013 6:06:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
If I sent in a question to Bill and Dave (I think that's what it was), where will I get a response? On my profile, email, or what? Thanks!

Hey Actress-2-B, I'm not sure if they answer every question they receive. They may select just a few to respond to. If they don't answer your question send it in to us girl, we'll help. But check back next week for  a possible response. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Actress-2-B on 4/12/2013 5:42:02 PM

Good job winner!!!!

by dancer995 on 4/12/2013 5:14:43 PM

THANK YOU GL!! I've won so many amazing prizes from you guys, from the laptop I'm using right now to this new Sari bracelet that I just won! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! LUV YOU! <3

by uni301 on 4/12/2013 3:39:51 PM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is backā€”and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.