5 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

8 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

8 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

The Dirt: Are you reading too much into his signals?

I was waiting after school and this guy from my orchestra came up to me and kept saying, "Man, I need a girlfriend." Does this mean he...

mod mod mod
I like a guy but I always act really mean to him

Hey! Do you think you are acting mean to him to get his attention?  I am sure you have many amazing things about you that could get his attention way easier, and you'll feel happier in the end.  Maybe you should ask if he needs help on school work, if he needs to borrow a pencil, if he needs help carrying his book?  Try to blind him with sweetness! You can do it!

Elizabeth K.

by liz55661 on 4/25/2013 9:54:18 PM

Ugh

by KaitlynMD13 on 4/22/2013 5:04:26 PM

I had a guy blow in my hair to, I have wondered why he did it and now I realize it may have been his way of flirting or trying to flirt. He hasnt done it since we were in line at a school function. He did it and turned the other way and then I caught him smiling but it never went beyond that.

by fashionqn on 4/13/2013 12:51:22 AM

i'm really close with my brother. he's in a long distance relationship (this is his first girlfriend). all he does is sleep and play video games and she's really really nice. i don't want to see either of them to get hurt. he's a year older than her. i'm really worried that it might not work out between them Frown what do i do

Hey girlie, maybe you could talk to your mom or dad about it before you talk to him, because you don't want to hurt his feelings! A parent will help you understand the situation better and can always talk to him if they think you're right. Ultimately though, it's his decision how he acts in the relationship!

Meghan D.

by islandgirl23 on 4/13/2013 12:39:50 AM

About a month ago, a patch of body acne appeared right in the dead center of my chest. I clean it every night, and apply a benzoyl peroxide cream as well, but even after a few weeks of this, nothing seems to be happening. It's making me really self conscious and I want to have it gone by summer so I can wear tank tops, v-neck shirts, dresses and bathing suits without so many reservations. What can I do to make it go away???

Hey girlie,

I would try washing with a salicylic acid body wash and then following with a moisturizer, and if that still doesn't work you could visit a dermatologist for pro help!

Meghan D.

by Emilyp123 on 4/12/2013 11:54:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have been feeling so left out lately by my best friend. I try to talk to her about it but she gets mad and says that im too uptight and that im overreacting. she never leaves me out but its been happening so much lately. we kinda have a group of friends, and i feel like im always the one who gets picked on as a joke...i hate it...for instance, we carpool for volleyball with her other friend, and now they are best friends. she always like 'i love you hahaha' to her other friend and she acts mean to me. and tonight, we all went to the beach and took pictures and she posted on on instagram of her and our other friend, and cropped me out competely. this is annoying me so much. but i feel like the more i talk about it, the more it will push her away. what should i do?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could hang out with her one on one so she will remember how much fun you two have together! If that doesn't work, maybe you could sit down and talk to her separately and say that it hurts your feelings when she does these things, even if they're not intentional. If she doesn't take you seriously, it might be time to introduce yourself to some new girls in your class who will build you up, not bring you down!

Meghan D.

by zeus11 on 4/12/2013 11:07:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So at my school, you are allowed to decorate your friends locker the day before their birthday. Since my friend's birthday is on Monday, today after school me and a couple of my friends decorated her locker so she can see it on Monday. Then my friend said that there was this girl in her homeroom who's birthday is also on Monday, but nobody had decorated her locker, so we should. This girl is one of those girls who are really popular, put way to much effort into her makeup and is rude to us. Yet we decided to decorrate her lkcker for her so that she could have a pretty locker fot her bday Smile but I'm kinda worried about how she's gonna react to three dorks (yeah we are dorks and proud Laughing) that she bairly knew decorated her locker for her birthday. We haven't been friends since elementary school, and even then we weren't that good of friends. Was this really a good idea? I mean, I know that it's nice, but what if she reacts badly to us decorating her locker?

Hey girlie,

I'm sure she would be happy no matter who it was from! Why would she be mad at you for celebrating her birthday? I'm sure she'll be happy that you remembered her! Smile That was really nice of you to do!

Meghan D.

by hermionegirl12 on 4/12/2013 9:58:49 PM

MON MOD MOD
What does it mean if my crush blows on my hair? He did it twice today, he was behind me in the hall at school and was just blowing on my hair...

Hey girlie,

He might be being flirty or just want to get to know you better! Maybe you could get to know him as friends and see how he acts around you!

Meghan D.

by sarahaqua17 on 4/12/2013 9:10:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Do you have to pay for the GL Newsletter??
Thanks
xoxo, Abbs

Hey girlie,

It is 100% free to subscribe to our newsletters Smile

Meghan D.

by #1partier on 4/12/2013 8:36:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
How can I find my normal skin care routine to have flawless skin... I kinda don't like my freckles how can I get rid of some of them?? Don't wanna go extreme... THANK YOU

Hey girlie,

You could try a BB cream or foundation to even out your skin tone, but don't be so hard on yourself! Freckles are totally cute and make you unique Smile

Meghan D.

by #1partier on 4/12/2013 8:26:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey how can I make my hair less frizzy?? It always sticks up and people make fun of me for it.. Any Ideas?? Thank you\

Hey girlie,

You could try an anti-frizz serum or gel when you style your hair and do a deep conditioning treatment once or twice a week. I also find that a little bit of hairspray or hand lotion is great for taming flyaways!

Meghan D.

by #1partier on 4/12/2013 8:24:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hey I know this might sound odd but I want a nice butt.... Do you have any good exercises to help firm and make it "nice" I guess

Hey girlie,

Check out these articles for moves to tone your butt, and visit our workout page for tons more ideas Smile

Meghan D.

by #1partier on 4/12/2013 8:23:04 PM

ok so I'm 15 I understand that a lot of girls my age are shy around boys but for me
I think it's getting worse I feel fine around older guys
like my dads age or brothers age but when I see or am around a guy my age
I get so uncomtorable to the point where I feel sick to my stomach
I get really nervous I can feel my hands shaking and I start to get sweaty
today I was in the store and I saw this guy looking at me I felt so uneasy
I felt like crying my mom says it's the age it will get better but I feel like
it's getting worse what should I do?

Hey redvelvetluv, you just have to remember they're just boys, humans like you and me. So no reason to get nervous around another person. When you see a boy your age and you feel yourself getting nervous, breathe and close your eyes for a sec if you have to. I'm the same way sometimes, so I just have to tell myself to calm down, and after I do I'm fine. I'm sure you'll outgrow this, no worries. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 4/12/2013 7:05:44 PM

Mod mod mod
So yesterday, my family found out who I like. My mom went through my facebook messages I had with my friend. While I was gone, she was snooping with my little sister. The only reason why she reads my messages is because she thinks my friend is a bad influence. I'm not going to lie. She is a bad influence. But now, I'm going to be humiliated. Whenever my siblings know who I like, they make it awkward. They make it so bad that they cause the guy to avoid me. They scream his name and act like animals. Of course, they can't do that now because they got in trouble for doing it with another guy, but I just know that they'll find a way to humiliate me. What should I do in this sitch? Thanks (:

Hey isabellec, mhmm change your password so they can't access your page next time. People only tease others because they know it will get to them, so don't allow their taunts to get to you (on the outside at least). Pretend you don't care by not getting angry or shrugging your shoulders when they say certain things. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.