44 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

1 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

This week was huge for some of our fave singin’ celebs, from Selena Gomez to her ex, the Biebs. Read on for the latest pieces of news...

Justin bieber looks emo

by Jules1399 on 4/12/2013 10:14:39 PM

Justin bieber looks emo

by Jules1399 on 4/12/2013 10:13:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod Meghan D I want to give it to him in person! But I meant that I was thinking about going to his car and I was going to sit on his trunk until he came so I could give it to him. Do you think that would be weird? Or should I just go stand by his car and wait rather than sitting on his car? And if I decide to do that how can I make sure that I will be there before him? Thanks again!!!

Hey girlie,

I don't think that would be weird if you are already close friends. If he is already there and you can't be there before him, you can still hand it to him in person!

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 4/12/2013 10:11:36 PM

im obssessed with selenas new song!!

by caseycat16 on 4/12/2013 9:38:49 PM

Nice hairdo JB. REALLY impressed. **not

by peace&luv09 on 4/12/2013 9:31:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod! Please answer! My last couple of questions were never answered! But anyways one of the football players at my school has a birthday coming up. It is next Tuesday. I took tons of pictures at the football games so I started making these collages of pictures for their birthdays. This player has told me how much he loves my pictures and my facebook statuses that I write about the games. So I want the surprise to be special! I sometimes see him in the hallways at school, I know where his seventh period class is and I have seen him go to his car at the end of the day. So I was thinking either give it to him in the hallway. Or I had the idea of going to his car before he is able to get ther and sitting on the trunk of his car. He always gets his workout clothes from his trunk. Would that be weird? And do you have other ideas that I can do at school when I give it to him?!? Thanks sooo much!!!!

Hey girlie,

I don't see any pending questions from you, but if you repost them, I will be happy to answer asap! I think either way to give him the collage would be cute, but if you want to give it to him in person, you would also get to see his reaction and he could thank you in person, which might be nice! You could do it in the hallway or maybe give it to him at his car but in person instead of leaving it there. That is really nice of you and I'm sure he will love it no matter when you give it to him!

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 4/12/2013 9:14:26 PM

I'm not in love JB's new style. I liked how it was before.

by gemstone_smile5 on 4/12/2013 7:48:58 PM

1. I like Selena's new song
2. Good for 1D, TS is stupid and needs to get a life!
3. JB is stupid and needs to get a life!
4. AWWWW!
5. They're not a cute couple.

by bookworm2000 on 4/12/2013 6:44:24 PM

In my opinion, JB's hair was the best how he had it originally. The new cut is better than the one he's been having all year though.

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/12/2013 5:24:54 PM

JB's haircut? wow... just wow.

by lucy143247 on 4/12/2013 4:40:57 PM