Bridget M.

is modding

25 MINUTES AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

AN HOUR AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

2 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

This week was huge for some of our fave singin’ celebs, from Selena Gomez to her ex, the Biebs. Read on for the latest pieces of news...

Mod mod! Please answer this. No one has answered this yet and I'm desperate!
A boy named Alex goes to my church and I've had a major crush on him since my mom pointed out we looked cute together. Well at a volunteering banquet to raise money for camp I finally talked to him. Guys kept trying to talk to him while I was talking to him and he ignored them and listened to me. I asked why he wasn't downstairs serving and he said he had a pizza stain. I asked if he tried to wash it off and he said yes, but God wants him to be up here. Well a couple weeks afterwards he gave me this look when I walked into the room and then walked away, he keeps following me and I caught him staring at me and i keep staring at him. My friends and my mom think he likes me.
Flirty or friendly? Help!! ( :

Hey girl, it sounds like he might like you, but of course you can't be entirely sure without asking him.  Keep up the flirtin' and check out GL's ice breakers.  Have fun!

Karin E.

by britishirishcreme on 4/23/2013 11:18:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really want to be an actress mostly on Disney channel, Do you know where I can find auditions. I have no idea where to look!Please help.
Thnks!!😊

Hey girl, in order to audition for a role for any major television network, you probs need an agent.  Most major agencies are in New York City and Los Angeles.  Make sure you talk with your parents and see what they think.  In the meantime, get involved with the drama department at your school and act in plays in your community to bolster your acting resume.  If you love theater, consider going to college and majoring in drama.  Very few people have the opportunity to be actresses on Disney, but luckily there are lots more acting opportunities out there, including in your hometown.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Cristina Moger on 4/16/2013 4:12:46 PM

Zayn looked kind of guilty...

by Gallaghergirls775 on 4/15/2013 9:20:26 PM

I watched the video, and I couldn't make out what whichever member of one direction it was that sad whatever it was that they said...Does anybody know?

by chloeisinsane on 4/15/2013 4:47:16 PM

What did one of the boys say? I know harry mumbled Taylor swift and Holy Cow! He talked fast!! Our hazza is growing up!!

by britishirishcreme on 4/13/2013 9:51:22 PM

I LOVE JB as long as he is single. I have loved him like my whole life. Wow! It looks cute on HIM but not on anyone else. JB is MY hero. I really admire him and want to be somewhat like him. I went to his concert in Jan. and he said, "If you have dreams, you should follow them. I became famous with Youtube, right? So why can't you?" See? He is really inspiring which makes him look good no matter what. Unless he is with Selena or a wife or girlfriend.

by lovebeebs1 on 4/13/2013 6:43:23 AM

by Emilicious on 4/13/2013 12:28:49 AM

Selena's song is a bore,the 1D video looks like Zane but honestly who knows, the Beibs haircut is like the girl version of the original Beiber cut,congrats to twilight fans, and way to go Miley. That's a wrap for the week,and what a long week it was.

by briell perry on 4/12/2013 11:17:04 PM

I watched the one direction video, but I couldn't quite understand what they said. What did they say? Meghan D.

by myfatsquirrel on 4/12/2013 10:53:54 PM

Mod Mod We aren't exactly close friends. I met him after the last football game of the season and we talked and he told me that he loves my statuses about football and that they are pre game motivation to him and he even mentioned how he would like me to support him next yeat. And I said I would think about it and not soon after I told him I would love to cheer him on next year. And ever since at school he will always say hey whats up when he sees me. So I think I am close enough to him. But I don't know! What do you think? Also when I made his collage I made a file with all the pictures of him in it. I think it would be cool to give him that too. Except I don't want to give away one of my flash drives. What do I do? Thanks again! (I may think of something else to ask haha sorry!)

Hey girlie,

If you think you two are close enough, it sounds like you get along well, so that should be fine! If you don't want to get rid of your flash drive, you could just ask for it back or email it to him instead of giving it to him on the drive.

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 4/12/2013 10:50:57 PM

Justin bieber looks emo

by Jules1399 on 4/12/2013 10:14:39 PM

Justin bieber looks emo

by Jules1399 on 4/12/2013 10:13:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod Meghan D I want to give it to him in person! But I meant that I was thinking about going to his car and I was going to sit on his trunk until he came so I could give it to him. Do you think that would be weird? Or should I just go stand by his car and wait rather than sitting on his car? And if I decide to do that how can I make sure that I will be there before him? Thanks again!!!

Hey girlie,

I don't think that would be weird if you are already close friends. If he is already there and you can't be there before him, you can still hand it to him in person!

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 4/12/2013 10:11:36 PM

im obssessed with selenas new song!!

by caseycat16 on 4/12/2013 9:38:49 PM

Nice hairdo JB. REALLY impressed. **not

by peace&luv09 on 4/12/2013 9:31:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod! Please answer! My last couple of questions were never answered! But anyways one of the football players at my school has a birthday coming up. It is next Tuesday. I took tons of pictures at the football games so I started making these collages of pictures for their birthdays. This player has told me how much he loves my pictures and my facebook statuses that I write about the games. So I want the surprise to be special! I sometimes see him in the hallways at school, I know where his seventh period class is and I have seen him go to his car at the end of the day. So I was thinking either give it to him in the hallway. Or I had the idea of going to his car before he is able to get ther and sitting on the trunk of his car. He always gets his workout clothes from his trunk. Would that be weird? And do you have other ideas that I can do at school when I give it to him?!? Thanks sooo much!!!!

Hey girlie,

I don't see any pending questions from you, but if you repost them, I will be happy to answer asap! I think either way to give him the collage would be cute, but if you want to give it to him in person, you would also get to see his reaction and he could thank you in person, which might be nice! You could do it in the hallway or maybe give it to him at his car but in person instead of leaving it there. That is really nice of you and I'm sure he will love it no matter when you give it to him!

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 4/12/2013 9:14:26 PM

I'm not in love JB's new style. I liked how it was before.

by gemstone_smile5 on 4/12/2013 7:48:58 PM

1. I like Selena's new song
2. Good for 1D, TS is stupid and needs to get a life!
3. JB is stupid and needs to get a life!
4. AWWWW!
5. They're not a cute couple.

by bookworm2000 on 4/12/2013 6:44:24 PM

In my opinion, JB's hair was the best how he had it originally. The new cut is better than the one he's been having all year though.

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/12/2013 5:24:54 PM

JB's haircut? wow... just wow.

by lucy143247 on 4/12/2013 4:40:57 PM

im 15 I just wanted to know if this is too much makeup
I usally wear concealer for my dark circles a highlighter
to give my skin a dewy look some mascara and a light dusting of powder under my eyes on my lids forehead and nosebridge is this too much? sometimes I wear BB cream

hey girl! makeup is very individual, so I think you should be allowed to wear however much you want! If you like the way it looks, then go for it. Whether that means moisturizer and gloss, or a full smoky eye and bright lip, makeup is another way to express yourself. Your routine sounds just fine to me Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 4/12/2013 2:04:47 PM

hey guys please check out or join my RIP Hachiko club on my profile it would really mean a lot to me join if your a fan of Hachi like the Japanese Akita breed or just love dogs in general I currently have 5 members I would love to have more so please check it out thanks so much! Smile

by redvelvetluv on 4/12/2013 1:32:43 PM

I don't like Justin's new haircut at all. I think it was better before. He looks like Miley Cyrus lmaoo! I don't think its too flattering on him.

by Chloe<3 on 4/12/2013 11:28:03 AM