2 HOURS AGO #PalProbz: Is your BFF going all Regina George on you?: http://t.co/qPIEW3byeo

3 HOURS AGO New season, new trends! This summer makeup is HOT 🔥🔥�http://t.co/3sN4bA8Qw3Qpic.twitter.com/5eCxTH2wlgwlg

4 HOURS AGO Did you miss out on last week's celeb gossip?: http://t.co/NGlptbeB8T pic.twitter.com/tBZfUpuVL6

COMMENTS

6 music vids that make us heart nature

Ahhh, springtime. When the birds are chirping and the flowers are budding. Not to mention, hello, shorts season! Now that Earth Day is almost here, we’re loving...

How about Owl City ft. Carley Rae Jepsen "Good Time"?

by jayjay927 on 4/14/2013 12:29:56 PM

stereo love by edward maya and mia should be on here! Its starts on a sailboat and the sun is setting its gorgeous

by Icecreamluver on 4/14/2013 10:42:05 AM

I really liked "Home" cool song

by kiwigirl777 on 4/14/2013 4:52:09 AM

by Emilicious on 4/14/2013 12:00:33 AM

@lovebeebs1 There will usually be a Red Cross course for babysitting nearby (that's how I got my license). If you look it up on their website, there will usually be one coming up. They DO usually cost money, but it's worth it! Hope this helped! Smile

by livvirox12 on 4/13/2013 9:40:29 AM

I thought for 1D you would pick, WMYB, but LWWY is great too!

by Kikikim8 on 4/13/2013 8:00:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I REALLY want a babysitting license but I don't know how to get one. My mom says if I can get one she won't mind me babysitting twelve a day NO more. How do I get the license?

Hey girl, check with your local county's website and do a search. When I was 11 or 12 I took a course that was sponsored by the county I lived in. Hope that helps.

lauren r.

by lovebeebs1 on 4/13/2013 6:58:28 AM

The girls of Pretty Little Liars all have awesome style, but which Little Liar's wardrobe are you just dying to snag?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.