10 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

11 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

17 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

6 music vids that make us heart nature

Ahhh, springtime. When the birds are chirping and the flowers are budding. Not to mention, hello, shorts season! Now that Earth Day is almost here, we’re loving...

How about Owl City ft. Carley Rae Jepsen "Good Time"?

by jayjay927 on 4/14/2013 12:29:56 PM

stereo love by edward maya and mia should be on here! Its starts on a sailboat and the sun is setting its gorgeous

by Icecreamluver on 4/14/2013 10:42:05 AM

I really liked "Home" cool song

by kiwigirl777 on 4/14/2013 4:52:09 AM

by Emilicious on 4/14/2013 12:00:33 AM

@lovebeebs1 There will usually be a Red Cross course for babysitting nearby (that's how I got my license). If you look it up on their website, there will usually be one coming up. They DO usually cost money, but it's worth it! Hope this helped! Smile

by livvirox12 on 4/13/2013 9:40:29 AM

I thought for 1D you would pick, WMYB, but LWWY is great too!

by Kikikim8 on 4/13/2013 8:00:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I REALLY want a babysitting license but I don't know how to get one. My mom says if I can get one she won't mind me babysitting twelve a day NO more. How do I get the license?

Hey girl, check with your local county's website and do a search. When I was 11 or 12 I took a course that was sponsored by the county I lived in. Hope that helps.

lauren r.

by lovebeebs1 on 4/13/2013 6:58:28 AM

Do your parents have Facebook accounts?

Want to shake up your September?

CLICK HERE to check out this thrilling new novel from Katie Coyle.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.