10 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

13 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

COMMENTS

Banish bulky layers with GL intern Katie

Year-round, I’m always looking for easy ways to layer while still trying to avoid adding tons of bulk. I’m a big fan of mixing textures and styles...

WOW, THAT'S AN AMAZING IDEA!!!

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/14/2013 6:12:29 PM

MOD @Meghan D.
He knows its my favourite colour I asked him about it he said no reason and laughed (it was a flirty laugh) but he's been grooming himself lately too so thats kind of a weird thing (like spiking his hair up)
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

I wouldn't read too much into it! You could start spending time with him as friends and see how he acts around you then to get a better sense of whether or not he likes you and see where things go from there, but I wouldn't worry about what he's been wearing or how he's been doing his hair!

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 4/14/2013 12:33:50 AM

by Emilicious on 4/14/2013 12:01:32 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
So I've liked this guy forever now and he knows it. So this past week he's worn my favourite colour everyday. Not to metion shirts from aeropostle, hollister, etc. What does this mean?

Hey girlie,

Does he know it's your favorite color? It may have just been a coincidence! If he knows you like him, he'll know it's safe for him to ask you out if he's ready, so I wouldn't read too much into it!

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 4/13/2013 11:36:40 PM

I think the outfit and matching look great. It is amazing how many outfits we can make from having a few different colors an patterns. And then when you include a necklace and boots you can even have more options.

by fashionqn on 4/13/2013 11:17:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Can you block where I live out thanks?!and its a stupid question but I don't know what to wear for like spring like jeans, or shorts? Like I'm confused because some girl in my school are wearing shorts and others wear jeans. And in my school you can't wear short shorts they have to be mid thigh were can I buy mid thigh shorts? Thanks sooooo much!

Hey! You can get bermuda shorts at a place like old navy for a good price Smile

Helen S.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 4/13/2013 1:59:43 PM

★★★★★Calling all Once Upon A Time Fans★★★★★
Do you LOVE the show Once Upon a TIme? Well I do and I made this club for all the fans. There are positions available!!! Please join and you will be welcomed in, and if you don't watch Once Upon a Time, then still join because you can learn about the show. Once upon a time comes on at 8/7 central on Sundays and as of April 13th, 2013, the next episode will be on April 21st, 2013. Please join!
Thanks! ❤❤❤

by pandasrock292 on 4/13/2013 9:51:17 AM

Moderator?
How can I convince my mother to get me a kitten for a grauation gift? I may be valedictorian so thats a plus but before I wanted to dye my hair as a gift so I doubt she would say yes (im 13...) so I honestly think this is better. We live in NY with two birds in an apartment if that helps or not ...

Hey girl, just talk it out with her. Tell her it's something that would really mean a lot if you were able to get a kitten when you graduate as a valedictorian. That's a big deal! Smile

lauren r.