12 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

15 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

16 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Should I set up my sis with her crush?

My twin sis has had a MAJOR crush on this boy since like, fifth grade. They're both really different but he makes her laugh. I want them...

Ok so there's this boy in my tennis class, in ninth grade. I'm in seventh. He recently told me that he likes me and he thinks I'm pretty. He flirts with me a lot. He kind of creeps me out, but I don't want to tell him thanks but no thanks, that I don't like him up front. What can I do to avoid him? I have tennis tonight! Thanks

Hey girl, if he told you he likes you, be courageous and respectfully tell him you don't feel the same way.  Then, hopefully it will be a lot easier to avoid him because he'll probs avoid you too.  You got this.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Linsertart on 4/15/2013 6:57:45 AM

I have friends that are twins and they made a pact to never date the others crush and to never let a guy come between them they are so close and act more like best friends then sisters I wish I had a twin!!!

by gracethompson101 on 4/14/2013 7:32:04 PM

I have a twin too! you're really lucky. My sis and I like the same guys, sometimes. Last year, the guy I had liked all year asked her out, and she had only liked him for a few weeks... it was sad. And this year, we both liked the same guy for a little while (she got over him way before me) and I think he likes me now...

by jayjay927 on 4/14/2013 12:20:42 PM

So my crush and I are pretty close. We talk a lot, at school and online. When we IM each other, he says things like: I miss you, or, I was thinking about you the entire time, ect. We are on holidays by the way. We hung out for a bit, just us two and we just walked around talking. It was quite nice. I'm really confused right now since nothing realy happened between us there, and he seemed to be a little nervous. What should I do? Thank you!

Hey girl, just keep doing what you're doing or make a move!

lauren r.

by PeculiarGurl on 4/14/2013 3:37:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME ASAP...!
so i have this bf and he hasnt ben treating me right, and i am sure i want to break up with him.. but how, we barely talk in school and he doesnt really want to cuz he doesnt want us to be made fun of. so we couldnt break up in person
p.s every i try to skype him he makes up an excuse,so how and what should i say...
please help me and thanks in advance !Smile

Hey girlie,

If you can't talk to him at school maybe you could talk to him after school or agree to meet him for lunch or somewhere to talk and then talk to him about it then. If Skype isn't working, you could also try calling him on the phone, at least to set up a time to meet. Good luck, girlie!

Meghan D.

by Monet428 on 4/14/2013 12:04:05 AM

Why wouldnt you set them up, if she has had a crush and still wants him I would help her out. I wouldnt do it if he isnt right for her but since she likes him they may thank you later or not. Just remember setting people up with each other can be good but if it doesnt work out both of them may blame you. Plus this would help with your matchmaking skills.

by fashionqn on 4/13/2013 11:02:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My BF just recently broke up with me a few weeks ago. Yesterday, my "friend" told me that she was playing truth or dare with my ex and she was dared to kiss him. She practically made out with him and she even said they French kissed. What kind of friend is she? She also said he's a really good kisser. What irritates me is that he never kissed me the entire time we dated and now he kissed my "friend" back! I thought my ex was more conservative and more respectful, but I guess i was wrong. I'm furious at her and I wanted to yell at her, but I kind of laughed and shrugged it off. I know if I tell her how I truly feel, she won't care. How do I deal with this? I'm upset about my breakup all over again because of this. Help!

Hey girlie,

If it was during a game and you didn't show that she was upset, she might not know that it bothered you, and she might think that you're over him, especially if you haven't said anything different. It's totally normal for you to feel hurt, but you can't blame her for not knowing that it hurt you! You don't have to reprimand her for the game (it's done now, and she didn't know it hurt you when she told you or when it happened), but you can tell her that you are still getting over the breakup and ask her to be sensitive when talking about him with you. She will probably be sorry and understand since she didn't know you were hurt!

Meghan D.

by myfatsquirrel on 4/13/2013 10:53:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
is there anyway to make my down there smaller?? or appear smaller.
i always get really bad camel toe!!!!
thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

Don't be so hard on yourself! Everyone is built differently, and beauty comes in all sizes! If you are getting that a lot, I would make sure you are wearing the right size underwear and make sure that you are wearing pants that fit you properly and aren't too tight so that won't happen!

Meghan D.

by lmpsport on 4/13/2013 10:47:19 PM

MOD!<3
Okay, so last Friday my crush had asked me out to prom in my Spanish class in the sweetest way! It was so surprising and so so sweet and I'm really excited to go with him! We talk all the time in my Spanish class and at lunch or whenever we see each other, but I'm really confused as to how he feels. I know how I feel about him but I don't know whether he just wanted to ask me to prom because he knew I didn't have a date or he sincerely has some feelings for me. How can I tell?!?

Hey girlie,

Either way, I'm sure you will still have a great time! Maybe you could see how he acts around you there and see if he is flirty at the prom or if he is acting more like friends. But have fun either way--he did ask you, after all, which means he at least likes spending time with you! Smile

Meghan D.

by michipie205 on 4/13/2013 10:04:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
He so this guy and I have been chatting online for a couple weeks now. We have found out we have so much in common. One day I told him my friend named me cindaquil (after the pokemon) and he said he didn't have a nickname, so I named him charmander and told him he reminded me of my favorite pokemon. Then we had a cute battle to decide who had the cutest pokemon nickname which ended in a tie. I have come to like hi a lot. We met last year in lang. arts and recently we have regained our connection though facebook because we don't have any classes together. I find myself liking him more and more every day and I don't know if I should tell him how I feel over the internet or if I should try to hang out with him as friends first. I really like him, what should I do?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could try hanging out with him in person before you tell him--it might be better to tell him in person anyway, because if you send something in a text or online he might not see it for awhile, which might cause you unnecessary stress waiting for him to respond, and in person you could see his reaction and talk about it. I don't think it would hurt to spend some time talking to him in person at lunch or after school before you told him, but if you do decide to tell him, in person might be better than online if you want to see his response. Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 4/13/2013 9:52:11 PM

So,I am the only one of my friend's who hasn't went on their first date,hasn't had their first kiss,or hasn't had their first boyfriend.And I am 13.Is that normal for most girls my age?

Hey! totally, besides it's not about what's normal for everyone so much as it is what's right for you. How do YOU feel about all of those things? When I was your age I couldn't wait for all of that stuff, but in retrospect, I only wanted to date because my friends did. Like it would validate me if I knew someone could like me like that. I wish I had known that dating is a natural part of growing up, and there's no reason to force yourself into it because, sooner or later, you'll find someone if that's what you want Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by mathgeek221 on 4/13/2013 3:44:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok so my BGF, lets call him Tom, told me that he likes me and I like him too.
The problem is my BFF, lets call her Ashley, really liked him but Tom didn't like
Her back. So I liked Tom but never said anything to Ashley cause she liked him.
But Tom told me he liked me and I said I liked him back. I told Ashley the whole story
But I'm worried it'll ruin our friendship. Should I go for Tom or not because Ashley
Liked him originally?

Hey girl, talk to your friend about it. Ask her if it would be okay if you two dated.

lauren r.