1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 red-hot readers feel the love with this @AntibullyInfo bracelet: http://t.co/B3fKHk5cnR

2 HOURS AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

2 HOURS AGO Obsessed with getting your first kiss: http://t.co/haIO9H134e

COMMENTS

The 2013 MTV Movie Awards: Did you watch?

The red carpets were rolled out once again as awards show season continued last night at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles. Rebel Wilson, of Pitch Perfect...

Anne Hathaway was great in Les Miserables. I loved that movie.

The Perks of a Wallflower was good too.

The best musical moment goes to the Magic Mike guys Smile
They know how to dance, Channing Tatum makes me melt.

I saw the Beasts of the Southern Wild with my mom and she didnt like it but I really did.

Django Unchained was good but it was kind of violent and had bad language. And it did have a lot of male nudity, not just butts but everything was shown, so you saw a lot of guys bodies. Overall it was good but over-rated.

by fashionqn on 4/17/2013 5:13:55 PM

Omg yes Silver Linings Playbook won like 3 times! I love Jennifer Lawrence and Bradly Cooper! I'm surprised they weren't GL's pick!

by Chloe<3 on 4/16/2013 10:06:32 PM

Don't forget the Catching Fire trailer!! That was so cool!!

by cookies345 on 4/16/2013 8:30:45 PM

I loved Selena's song. REALLY creative of her though the whole Bindi ish got her into some serious TROUBLE....
Frown #notcool

by missydicho143 on 4/16/2013 7:34:41 PM

Aca-scuse me? Pitch Perfect didn't win more?.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/16/2013 12:30:39 PM

by Emilicious on 4/15/2013 9:48:43 PM

I honestly didn't like Selena Gomez's new song. I like her but not her song.

by LizzyPie on 4/15/2013 9:32:31 PM

I agree with most of GL's picks. I LOVED Pitch Perfect and all the actors so I'm glad Rebel won somthing and all of the female musical stars
(Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp, Brittany Snow, Alexis Knapp, Ester Dean & Hana Mae Lee)

by leechichi on 4/15/2013 6:32:43 PM

Random Question: Did anyone watch just for the Catching Fire Trailer?? I did!!

by -strawberry13 on 4/15/2013 6:22:38 PM

You guys forgot Best Shirtless!! The winner was Taylor Lautner in Breaking Dawn part 2!

by monicaisfabuluz on 4/15/2013 5:12:48 PM