2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 cats rock The Menace in Top Cat by BOBS from @SKECHERSUSA: http://t.co/K6nfsPpid2

2 HOURS AGO Grab your besties and whip up some of these deliciously easy frozen treats!: http://t.co/VXV9eVjPYy

14 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

COMMENTS

Words to remember when life gets scary

When bombs went off near the Boston Marathon finish line this afternoon, fear spread across America--the same fear, I'm sure, that's felt globally when such...

you need to be the difference you want to see

by 12pinky on 7/10/2013 7:47:47 PM

The world is full of scary things and people. But we can't live our lives in fear.

by hinatagal on 7/5/2013 12:40:25 PM

ModModMod

Hey girlie,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by 1DFan99 on 5/11/2013 10:37:50 PM

My friend told me that this person on instagram posted:
"I go to school, I get shot. I go to a movie, I get shot. I go to a marathon, I get bombed. What kind of world is this today?"
Took the words right out of my mouth.
Our world can be a nightmare. Lynae P.

by FaithPetrowski on 5/3/2013 6:49:26 PM

I feel a lot worse now. :'(

by Radieal on 4/21/2013 7:00:42 PM

oh hey it's mr. rogers! I watched him all the time when I was little lol love his quote. I love the picture in quote 7.

by Casey_cookie on 4/18/2013 8:53:29 PM

Ralph Waldo Emerson didn't make the third quote...Frederick Buechner did.Girls' Life, you were wrong.

by claya13 on 4/18/2013 4:39:17 PM

That's really sad. I'm just glad it was only two people that died. Unlike that shooting at that school.

by maddybug on 4/17/2013 3:52:09 PM

@scamp24, I see how that could have sounded different then what I meant. What I meant was that we can't live in fear that it will happen to us, but we also can't ignore it. Those people who were killed, injured, or helped the wounded deserve to be remembered so I apologize if that came off the wrong way.

by Actress-2-B on 4/16/2013 9:39:36 PM

It wasn't a gun this time.

by Em11ily on 4/16/2013 9:20:50 PM