2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

How S-W-E-E-T it is!

So our school had a spelling bee that the entire eighth grade had to attend. My crush was up for the warm-up words and the word...

ADORABLE!!!<3 reading the Sweetie section!!!
xoxo

by pinterest on 6/25/2013 7:48:19 PM

HELP!!!!
I just got my first boyfriend, this past weekend. It became official this past weekend. He kissed me for the first time at prom. Now, to give you some background, he has only had one girlfriend before me, and I have never had a boyfriend.
When he kissed me, it was terrible!!! It honestly felt like my dog was trying to kiss me. (ew) I don't know how to tell him that I didn't like it without offending him. Is there anything I can do? Please help. Frown

Hey girl, if you like your BF and you want to keep dating him, then you should definitely try to communicate that you're not a fan of certain kissing techniques.  The next time you guys kiss, you could say something like, "let's try it this time without any tongue."  You can make little recommendations and requests to help guide the way he kisses, without outright telling him you don't like the way he kisses.  Hope that helps.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by MissMystery17 on 4/22/2013 10:19:29 AM

I NEEED HELP
I started liking this guy for a while now, and he found out about it. He told one of my friend (who is also his friend). I still don't know if the guy likes me too. But I just learned that my friend is actually in love with me. I had no idea and all of my friends knew and were hiding it from me. And apparently the guy that I like knows that my friend likes me and someone told me he didn't want to do anything because he doesn't want to upset my friend. I really don't know what to do, I want to say to my friend that it won't work because I don't like him but I'm not supposed to know that he likes me. (Sorry for my english, it's not my first language)

by cla2611 on 4/21/2013 11:28:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So theres this guy that I liked and I was almost positive he liked me to and we were super close and I thought he may ask me out then this mean girl told him I liked him and he said I was weird and he would never date me so I let go of him and now he is being nice again, he flirts, looks at me in the eye when we talk, he always has to ask me for a pencil and if he loses it he gives me one, he is hilarious and knows exactly how to make me laugh, when I sit next to him he always inches closer till we are touching every single day this happens in Spanish. but I'm afraid of getting hurt again since he was such a jerk to me before so does he like me or what?! Help! Thank you so much

Hey girl, do whatever is in your heart. If you think you're going to get hurt again, move on to the next cutie! Otherwise, just talk to this boy and see what will happen.
lauren r.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 4/21/2013 11:12:09 AM

OMG!!! So cute!!!! Smile

by char char on 4/20/2013 8:12:39 PM

That is soo cute! Lucky girl!

by ImagineIraine on 4/18/2013 1:50:52 AM

OMG! Soooo sweet!

by Sunbreath on 4/17/2013 6:15:42 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey! Well, yesterday afternoon I met my boyfriend's mom, sister, and his sister's bf. They seemed extremely nice. I think my dad liked them too. Another plus is that my bf said that his mama likes me. I was happy to hear that. My problem is that I clam up around people. It doesn't matter who I'm trying to talk to. I always act like this around my parents whenever I wanna hang out with my bf. I have always had a very, very shy nature. I know that's what stops me from asking them when I wanna hang out with him. Also, another reason we never hang out is that our last date was very generic. All I'm asking is... 1) How do I shake my shyness around others? 2) How do I get the nerve to ask my parents if we can go on dates? and 3) What are some good spring dates? I looked at the spring date article, and they just don't jump out at me. Sorry this is so long! Thank you for your help! MODS rock!

Hey girl, check out these shy posts.  Hopefully you'll find some of them to be helpful!  Just take a deep breath and ask your parents if you and your BF can go on an outing.  Make a specific plan with him and then ask your parents if you can go to the movies or the park or wherever.  And here's a ton of cute date ideas.  Have fun!

Karin E.

by KenzieC84 on 4/17/2013 3:34:51 PM

MOD MOD!!!
Please help! About 3 months ago I got my first boyfriend. My parents were very clear that they didn't want any kissing to happen between us. About a month ago, he kissed me (my first kiss) and I haven't told my mom. I usually tell her everything and I have so much guilt it's driving me crazy. How do I tell her? Please answer right away. I'm freaking out.

Hey girl, if you want to tell your mom, just be honest and tell her as soon as you can.  Hopefully you can have an open conversation about kissing and your boyfriend.  Go for it.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Pinklife on 4/17/2013 12:56:20 AM

So me and my boyfriend of 5 days were face timing and he was like " check your voicemail" so I did and at the end of the first it said "I" then at the end of the second one it said "love" and then I called him back on FaceTime and he said you. I told him I loved him to but I'm wondering if this is moving too fast or if I'm just scared since I haven't ever really been in a serious relationship.

Hey girl, every single relationship is different and there's no right or wrong time to say "I love you."  If you feel like saying that is going too fast, then you don't have to say it anymore.  You can explain to your BF that while you really like him, you're not ready to say "I love you" quite yet.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.