Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

2 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

3 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

How S-W-E-E-T it is!

So our school had a spelling bee that the entire eighth grade had to attend. My crush was up for the warm-up words and the word...

MOD MOD MOD!
I really like this boy and he said he liked me too! We're pretty good friends but he said he didn't want to go out cause he thinks we would be awkward if we broke up and stop talking. I can tell he really likes me cause he used to stay up with me over spring break until 3am just texting! But usually nowadays he ignores my texts and only replies sometimes... He always called me beautiful and complimented but he said he wanted to go out with this girl, let's call her C. She's pretty and they seem like a good match but I really don't understand if he likes me!? We only have one class together so I can't talk to him very much.. just really over text.. THANKS! Smile

Hey girl, it sounds like he was really flirty with you but then he stopped.  If he told you he wants to go out with someone else, it's probs time for you to move on and think about crushin' on someone else.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by sugar7410 on 4/16/2013 11:14:38 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So I like this boy that I am in our school play with. I am 14 but am really mature, everyone thought I was 16 or 17 until I told them otherwise. This boy is cute, funny and nice, he makes me feel good about myself and is very encouraging. We share common interests, goals and values. He respects me for me. The only problem is he is 17 going on 18 he is graduating high school this year. I can't get this guy out of my mind. How do I get all romantic interests in this guy out of my mind so I can just enjoy our friendship?

Hey girlie! That's a tough question. I don't really know if I have a solution for you. It sounds like you guys have been getting along pretty well so far, though; I would just keep doing what you're doing. I don't think the romantic interest will ever go away entirely, but if you can mask it enough when you're interacting with him, then it'll keep things from getting potentially awkward.
Florence N.

by Nmarie on 4/16/2013 10:44:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have state tests this week and next week. How can I not completely stress out about the tests? Thanks alot please answer by tomorrow please. Thanks.

Hey girlie! Just take a deep breath. Relax. If you've studied and prepared, I'm certain you'll do fine. Take the night of the tests off and do something soothing, like reading something not academic or soaking in a bubble bath. Distracting your mind for even just one night is sometimes the best thing you can do.
Florence N.

by hgrules on 4/16/2013 10:29:01 PM

Moderater (moderator, modarater)
idk
whenever i close out of Girls Life .com it always signs me out even though i say "remember me next time" its really annoying

Hey girlie! Sorry about that - I don't really know why that's happening. I don't have an explanation off the top of my head, but try emailing brittany@girlslife.com with your concerns.
Florence N.

by pandasrock292 on 4/16/2013 9:39:07 PM

MODMOD MOD
All the guys at my school are nasty perverts that only care about girl's boobs and stuff like that! They're disgusting! He only nice ones have a GF and my crush likes one of my close friends! I'm really shy, too. I feel like I'll never have a BF but I'm ready to and I want one! Btw I'm almost 15 a freshman.

Hey girlie! I know it doesn't feel like it, but you're still young. You have plenty of time to find the right person to date.  Ultimately, your relationship should develop because you like the other person and want him to be your boyfriend, and not just because you want a boyfriend for the sake of having a boyfriend.
Florence N.

by teampeetapercy on 4/16/2013 9:22:08 PM

MOD MOD
My best friend recently told me that she smokes pot at parties! I told her how awful it is for her and that she'll be in a lot of trouble if shegets caught! It didn't work. She hangs out wih a girl who's mean to her so she can get it! I'm afraid to tell my mom because then she won't like her but I don't want to get her in trouble because she's one of the only close friends I have, but I don't want her to become a burnout and get arrested! I feel uncomfortble talking to her at school, even though I don't go to parties. What should I do MOD?!?! Thanks so much!!

Hey girl. You're right to be worried about her; this is definitely serious. I know it's tempting to keep quiet because she's your friend and you're afraid of losing her, but helping her stay safe is much more important at this point. It sounds like she's not listening to you, so try taking your concerns to another advisory figure in her life. It might be her parents, or an older sibling, or even a teacher she might be close with. Either way, it sounds like she could really use some guidance.
Florence N.

by teampeetapercy on 4/16/2013 9:19:55 PM

Aww you're so lucky! I get as much attention from guys as kindergarteners give a white crayon.
My best guy friend goes to another high schoolin the area (we went to the same middle and elementry) and we text a lot but he last few months haven't been. He never replies to my texts, even when I ask what's up or is everythin okAy, haven't heard from you in awhile. I kinda have a cruah on him and I think maybe me EX best friend who 's his friend might have told him. What should I do? I really miss him!!

Hey girlie! Unfortunately, it's natural for relationships to drift apart, especially if you haven't seen each other for a while. If he's not responding, don't badger him too much. Instead, text him every once in a while with a funny story, or when you want to tell him something you know he'd appreciate; it's more likely that he'll respond to those types of messages than just a 'hey'. And if you want to know whether your ex BFF spilled the beans or not, just ask her. It defs couldn't hurt.
Florence N.

by teampeetapercy on 4/16/2013 9:12:24 PM

Oh my god! That is sooo cute Laughing

by Emilicious on 4/16/2013 9:01:47 PM

Mod mod mod
So the guy I still like, (who gave me his number, then rejected me 6 months ago) was acting weird today. He always acts weird around me, because he rejected me in the paat and things barely got better with time. I was fixing my hair, and my sister said that his friend said "your gf's here". I was the only girl in the room over the age of 10, and I don't think a teenager would like to date a 10 year old lol! So that was weird. It seems like he mimics my movements, like when I touch my hair, he touches his. Is that just a coincidence? In karate, he had to pick a name from a pile, and it just so happened that he got my name. Is it meant for us to be together or something? Do I say hi next time and try to become friends? This time, if he does like me, I don't want to look easy. Any tips? Thanks(:

Hey girlie! If things have been rocky with you guys in the past, I would take it slow. Do say 'hi' and try to become friends again, but keep your distance until you can get a gauge on what he's really feeling. If he likes you and wants to become closer, he'll let you know!
Florence N.

by isabellec on 4/16/2013 9:00:38 PM

One of my besties got asked out today by another besties crush. She doesn't want to hurt anyones feelings, but she wants to give the guy a chance. I'm really concerned something bad will happen. What should I do?

Hey Eve W, there's really nothing you can do as it is your friend's choice. Maybe you can talk to her about how your other friend will feel. Persuade her to think about what it would feel like if her friend was dating her crush. It seems like she wants to give the other guy a chance to avoid hurting his feelings. She could gently explain to him why they can't date, maybe even tell him about your other friend (without saying her name of course). Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.