AN HOUR AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

1 HOURS AGO Easy conversation starters to make small talk a *total breeze*: http://t.co/RijHZ8JsOZ pic.twitter.com/MWvBi6Ng8u

2 HOURS AGO Give your metabolism a boost with THIS simple swap! http://t.co/aAWDSoh2vH pic.twitter.com/XYyKMVm5Hi

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Sweet and Simple Lizzie W.

Lizzie from Margate, FL, knows all of the tricks when it comes to sporting a pretty pastel look. Read all about how GL gal neonroxursox pulls off...

Are there any stores where you can buy that Noxzema besides at ulta? If not, is there a big shipping and handling fee?

by Danerka on 6/4/2013 12:29:27 PM

She's so cute!

by Danerka on 6/4/2013 12:28:10 PM

I always use Noxzema, got rid of my acne and stuff in a couple of days or so! Smile

by Susmita24 on 4/21/2013 11:52:56 AM

Babylips are the best! They moisturize SO well, and they taste and look really good too!

by pinkstardust07 on 4/19/2013 2:23:48 PM

Have you ever been left out because you were weird or would rather read a book then go to the mall then this is the club for you. In the Nerdy Chick club we will discuss everything from books to tips to get good grades to your self-esteem. Please join. Thanks Smile

by Sundaygirl on 4/18/2013 11:14:58 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 4/18/2013 6:12:52 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 4/18/2013 6:12:26 PM

I love nozema! i use the triple clean anti blemish pads. This is the only thing that has worked for me in like forever!

by hottie1250 on 4/17/2013 6:47:28 PM

I love that mascara!!

by genieinabottle on 4/17/2013 6:25:22 PM

Noxzema products are some of the better products you can buy, or so says my mom. She buys Noxzema and I use it to.

by fashionqn on 4/17/2013 4:57:38 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.