4 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

7 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

8 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Sweet and Simple Lizzie W.

Lizzie from Margate, FL, knows all of the tricks when it comes to sporting a pretty pastel look. Read all about how GL gal neonroxursox pulls off...

Are there any stores where you can buy that Noxzema besides at ulta? If not, is there a big shipping and handling fee?

by Danerka on 6/4/2013 12:29:27 PM

She's so cute!

by Danerka on 6/4/2013 12:28:10 PM

I always use Noxzema, got rid of my acne and stuff in a couple of days or so! Smile

by Susmita24 on 4/21/2013 11:52:56 AM

Babylips are the best! They moisturize SO well, and they taste and look really good too!

by pinkstardust07 on 4/19/2013 2:23:48 PM

Have you ever been left out because you were weird or would rather read a book then go to the mall then this is the club for you. In the Nerdy Chick club we will discuss everything from books to tips to get good grades to your self-esteem. Please join. Thanks Smile

by Sundaygirl on 4/18/2013 11:14:58 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 4/18/2013 6:12:52 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 4/18/2013 6:12:26 PM

I love nozema! i use the triple clean anti blemish pads. This is the only thing that has worked for me in like forever!

by hottie1250 on 4/17/2013 6:47:28 PM

I love that mascara!!

by genieinabottle on 4/17/2013 6:25:22 PM

Noxzema products are some of the better products you can buy, or so says my mom. She buys Noxzema and I use it to.

by fashionqn on 4/17/2013 4:57:38 PM

To make sure a fitted button down is the right size for you, check out the shoulder seams. If they hit right at the point where the slope of your shoulder begins, then you're good!

What form of social media is currently taking over your time?

DAYS

HOURS

MIN

SEC

It's a DIY delivery!

CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and moreā€”all delivered right to your door!

To join the fun,