5 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

6 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

I need longer pads! How do I tell Mom?

So I got my first period this week.. and my mom and I went to the store and got some U by Kotex Tween Pads...

Mod can you delete my club called Beauty Facts?

Hey Chloe<3, send an email to and let her know why you're deleting it. She'll take care of it from there. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Chloe<3 on 4/19/2013 5:16:40 PM

mod mod mod
today i had some mood changing and discharge yesterday but i didn't get cramps yet ... does that mean my period is in the way ???

hey! those are some symptoms, but there's no way to know for sure. just gotta be patient!

Helen S.

by chacha_mochacha12 on 4/18/2013 6:48:20 PM

I hate when they move around and arent long enough. I one time had a pad that shifted and caused a real embarrassing situation for me. Tampons dont shift but they have their issues too.

by fashionqn on 4/17/2013 4:26:31 PM

I get this yellow stuff in my underwear. What is this and What is it caused by?

Hey girl, check out this post: "What the heck is discharge, anyway?"  Hopefully it'll answer your question.  If it's very yellow, you might want to see a doc.  Check out this post too: "Discharge: what's the right color?

Karin E.

by Codename-Horse on 4/17/2013 8:51:59 AM

So I kinda struggle with how I think about food. I've restricted to 125 calories, 500 cals, 1000 and everytime I convince this other voice in my head its not healthy. I stopped restricting again today and I'm just wondering what are some healthy things I can eat? I've sorta forgotten how to eat healthy.

Hey txtingirl, fruits, veggies, nuts, and meat are all your friends. It's okay to eat unhealthy stuff, just not all the time. Eat pizza, french fries and cheeseburgers every so often. Also work on finding healthy alternatives to those meals like veggie pizza and burgers and baked potatoes. Get creative with your healthy foods too. With smoothies, you can mix and match your fave fruit and/or vegetables. Pair salad dressing or sauces with fruits and vegetables too, (try apple slices dipped in caramel, or carrots dipped in ranch dressing). Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by txtingirl on 4/16/2013 8:40:17 PM

I have had really bad cramps today, mood swings for a couple weeks and instead of white discharge it is now clear? What does it mean! What should i do! Thanks for your help and please answer asap.... (i have gym tomorrow)

Hey hottie1250, mhmm your period could be on its way girl. Bring some pads or tampons to school just in case. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hottie1250 on 4/16/2013 6:57:56 PM

I remember I went through the same thing when I first got my best advice is to just endure any embarrassment and ask her. It will be so worth it, trust me

by maggie183 on 4/16/2013 6:20:02 PM

Oh my goodness!!!! I just had my first kiss!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so happy right now!

by Trumpet98 on 4/16/2013 5:49:53 PM

by Maegan13 on 4/16/2013 2:59:11 PM

mod mod mod
btw wht does cramps mean ?

Hey girl, menstrual cramps are caused by muscle contractions in the uterus.

Karin E.

by chacha_mochacha12 on 4/16/2013 2:38:54 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itโ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.