5 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

8 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

9 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

How to make any workout an ab blaster

Yeah, you want a bikini-worthy booty, and toned upper arms wouldn’t hurt either. But the area you’re most psyched to shape up? Your tummy, of...

I can never get into the pattern of working out or eating healthy! I try to get into a pattern but i can never can stick with it! Do you have any tips to keep me on track? I just want to get skinnier, but its hard for me...

Hey girlie, getting into a healthy routine is really hard, but don't feel discouraged! Make a list or keep a journal of motivational quotes to read when you don't feel like working out. Aim to work out three times a week at first and pick days that you know you'll be available. Do your best to choose healthy foods, but don't be afraid to treat yourself to other foods occassionally too. Once you can keep it up for a few weeks, you'll start to get into the habit of it and it will come naturally to you.

Lauren T.

by jackiebarr on 7/28/2013 7:19:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
How can I get skinnier so my crush will like me? My crush told me I'd be cute if I were skinnier. I REALLY want to be skinny! Help please. P.S. About how long will it take to see noticeable results?

Hey babe-  I really think you should talk to your mom about this.  I don't know what you even look like but I DO NOT recommend changing your body for a guy.  Numbers on a scale do not indicate how healthy of  a person you are.  Also, I guarantee you haven't even finished growing yet, so the way your bod looks now is not how it will be forev!

Elizabeth K.

by lovebeebs1 on 5/6/2013 6:14:36 PM

I am ten and i am over weight but for some reason I can get my tummy toned and get get rid of all the fat on my legs.

Helen S.

by spartans_softball30 on 5/2/2013 6:05:44 PM

Sit in a chair with your back straight and with your stomach tucked in. Crunch down so your stomach folds into you, and go back up. Repeat 40 times. You don't run the risk of using anything else in your body, and it's perfect for watching TV or doing homework.

by fashionista997 on 4/20/2013 4:44:25 PM

I posted a question about sunblock do you think I could use a baby sunblock? I was looking at one by aveeno my mom tolled me that using a baby sunblock would be better for my skin since it does not have any harsh chemicals the spf in it is 55

Hey girlie! As long as it's got a good SPF (which it sounds like it does), I think it should work fine. Go for it!
Florence N.

by redvelvetluv on 4/19/2013 11:13:50 AM

You should try Neutogeana's oil free face moisturizer with sunblock in it . Also Alba Botanica works really well and is natural. I like these a lot!

by sophie r on 4/19/2013 1:37:10 AM

I want to start wearing sunblock I need one that I can apply all over my face and body
but my skin is extremely sensitive I'll break out in hives if I'm not careful
my skin is a tiny bit oily on my forehead and nose bridge but it's dry everywhere else
what's a good sunblock I could use that want make me bust out in hives or acne?

Hey girl, look for sunblock that's made for sensitive or oily skin.  You might want to try using a different sunscreen for your face than for the rest of your bod.  Hope you find one you like.  So happy to hear you're wearing sunblock!

Karin E.