3 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

4 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

5 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

10 tips for acing your AP tests

The mere thought of AP exams can cause ya a major freakout. But dodging all that drama is key. Remember: you’re an all-star student with...

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a sophomore in high school and I'm already planning for college. Do you think it's too early to be worrying about it? I really want to go to UCLA. Do you have any tips? Do you have any idea what classes and extracurricular activities I should take or be involved in?

Hey girlie,

There's definitely nothing wrong with planning ahead! What classes and clubs you should do really depends on your interests and goals, so I would talk to your counselor about course planning and college info. They will be able to help you decide a schedule and applications that are right for you!

Meghan D.

by randombubbles on 6/20/2013 9:34:24 PM

mod mod MOD MOD
This coming monday, I'm going to spend a day at a private school so I can look at it. I really don't want to go to a private school, but my parents think my public school isn't giving me a good enough education. I definitely don't want to seem overly excited, but I want to seem kind of neutral. How do you think I should dress? How should I act?

Hey girlie, just dress nicely, but casual. Wear nicer jeans and a tank and a cardigan. If it's warmer outside then go with a nice casual dress or a skirt and solid tee. Be yourself. You don't have to act any certain way as long as you're being kind and genuine.

Lauren T.

by elianamagic2 on 5/13/2013 6:46:47 PM

Thanks so much Lynae!!<3

Hey maggie183, no problem girl! Glad I could help!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 5/3/2013 8:08:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I'm taking the SAT for the first time tomorrow morning and I'm sort of REALLY freaking out about it. I'm the type of person that hates sitting in one room for a long period of time surrounded by other people because I get claustrophobic. I'm so nervous to sit in a room and take a 4 1/2 hour test..and I have no idea what it's going to be like. I've been panicking so much over this that now I feel to nervous to do well...do you have any tips for staying calm enough to concentrate during the test? Or just any tips in general?? Thanks<3<3

Hey maggie183, no worries.  I took the SAT twice and it isn't bad. All you have to do is pay attention and answer the questions to the best of your abilities. Make sure you eat because you'll definitely get hungry. Get a good night's sleep too. Believe in yourself and know that you can always take it again after the first time. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 5/3/2013 6:50:02 PM

MODMODMOD
Help! I'm taking all pre IB Ap and honors classes, and I'm in the top band in a school with a nationally recognized band program, with the 2012 national champion marching band. Contest is coming up, so we have days with 3 1/2 hours of rehearsal, and I have huge amounts of homework and tests. I am so sleep deprived I feel physically ill and am constantly dizzy. I'm also actually getting tendinitis from all the practicing and writing. It's greatly affecting my performance. Any tips?

Hey Bluestar479, one work: break. You need a major one girly. Take 2-4 hours to sleep today or tomorrow. After you wake up, make a schedule for yourself. Set aside an hour for each class, with 15 minute breaks in between. Then dedicate an hour to music and have the rest for yourself. Hope this helps!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Bluestar479 on 4/23/2013 5:53:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD Help please!
I need advice on how to not crash and burn this week. I am in my school's tech program, so for this week's dance show I will need to be at school for more than 12 hours every day (including the weekend). In addition, I go to one of the most academically challenging schools in the country and am attempting to balance AP classes, multiple hours of homework every night and a 4.0 GPA. Also, I have a big final this week for my AP english class. Plus, my birthday is this week and I am going to be too busy and exhausted to even celebrate it. Any advice on how to power through this week and not suffer a mental breakdown? Thanks a ton!

Hey girlie, make sure that you're eating healthy foods and drinking lots of water. You'll get more energy from that than you will caffeine or sugar. Keep snacks on you like nuts and fruit to help you get through the day. Do any homework and studying you can manage during any downtime that you're not rehearsing or during lunch or between classes. Let people shower you with attention on your birthday, but there's no need to worry about celebrating until all of this is over and you have time again. Don't stress yourself out. You can get through this and you will be amazing!

Lauren T.

by emonroe26 on 4/21/2013 6:17:27 PM

So I'm having a fight with my friend. SO we can sign out a locker buddy thing to be locker partners next year and I filled it out because she said she wanted to be locker partners and I told her I did and she said you shouldn't have done that and I ask why and she said because your last name we won't be close to other friends and I'm like so what does it matter, you'll still see them in class and shes like I want to be close to my friends and I'm like seriously what does it matter, and then she said it matters to me and your being difficult and don't want to accept the fact that u messed up but already putting it in and pretending it "doesn't matter" after she said that I got so angry she has no right to say that to me. She thinks that she never makes mistakes but when I make mistakes its the end of the world, I'm seriously tired of her attitude and thought process, it makes no sense. What do you think I should do in this situation?

Hey HockeyLuver, I would just wait for her to come around. Give her some time to get over this. It doesn't seem like that big a deal. This doesn't seem like it will ruin your friendship, so no worries there. Eventually she'll be ready to talk to you again. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by HockeyLuver on 4/19/2013 5:30:50 PM

Tests have no value.

by txtingirl on 4/19/2013 10:19:15 AM

Thanks for these tips! I have three AP tests next month (AP Language, AP World History, and AP U.S. History). I'm pretty sure that these tips will help me. Laughing

by amberfloyd23 on 4/19/2013 8:46:09 AM

Thanks so much! These are great tips!

by Emilicious on 4/18/2013 10:05:20 PM