Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Womp! Stop being sad about the presents Santa didn't give you: http://t.co/TFxHJiQDeL

5 HOURS AGO Do boys actually lie about liking you? See what happened to this GLgirl: http://t.co/Wh1zHdsgkR

6 HOURS AGO .@olivia_holt's low bun is definitely the ultimate holiday party hairdo: http://t.co/VzxC5bWxKy

COMMENTS

GL's going quiet for the Day of Silence. Are you?

Today is the National Day of Silence. Girls' Life will be joining thousands of schools, organizations and individuals across the country to call attention to...

MODMODMOD
My brother and i get in nasty fights a lot. Normally I dont even do anyhting wrong (Once he spazzed because I read a sticky note he placed on the famly tv) but he says he hates me and wants to run away (He is only 10). I want to tell my parents, but my brother will just make up some story about how I beat HIM and my parents will hate me. I will have no freedom anymore. Im hoping it ends but I just dont know what to do anymore!!! Please help

Hey kenbon, mhmm have you tried talking to your parents? Telling them that he makes up lies about you? Maybe you could try sitting your brother down and having a chat with him. Approach him calmly so he won't start a fight. Let him know you love him and want to stop the fighting between you two. If he sees you're done arguing, he may be too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by kenbon on 4/19/2013 8:04:32 PM

I tried, but my teacher kept calling on me!

by rainbowvampire on 4/19/2013 7:38:50 PM

It isn't fair that they are discriminated against just because they are LGBT, we are still the same. It doesn't matter what religion, sex, or race you are, we should all just treat each other as we would treat anyone. I will. Will you? Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 4/19/2013 6:51:41 PM

I completely support and respect the LGBT, but to me silence day seems like valentines day. Only 1 day a year people support each other, then for the rest they're forgotten. People should support LGBT every day and actually support, not just stay silent for a day

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/19/2013 6:41:06 PM

Our x-rays all look the same(meaning that we're all the same on the inside.) We all cry and laugh. We shouldn't ignore LGBT. LGBT teens get bullied everyday, which is not okay. We need to put a stop to all hate. Meghan D.

by scamp24 on 4/19/2013 4:31:12 PM

I believe that people that think different shouldn't be discriminated, silenced, or attacked. Not even ignored. So, I hope one day in this world we can get to enjoy some peace and people learn to be more tolerant and to solve problems in other ways. Peace, justice, freedom, but above all LOVE and respect. Meghan D.

by maeugeniap on 4/19/2013 11:45:09 AM