AN HOUR AGO This dude is no doubt the sweetest boy of the batch: http://t.co/8aegw5OuXv pic.twitter.com/VtuuRRnYXT

2 HOURS AGO These high school students honored their friend in a SUPER special way: http://t.co/QffaPQXwyk pic.twitter.com/28bF1KAbKz

3 HOURS AGO Give your H2O a MEGA upgrade: http://t.co/Drhd9AIsfS pic.twitter.com/U8aRDAx2P3

COMMENTS

How to make any outfit chic: Add a blazer

Blazers: You’ve prolly got at least one in your closet, and if not, you definitely should! Gone are the days of the stuffy suit jacket. Enter: The...

Mod mod mod
I have dark green pants with darker green patterns. What should I wear them with? I also have the same problem with really light pink pants with white patterns. Thanks

Hey! go with a neutral top to make the color stand out, like grey or white.

Helen S.

by heyheyheyz on 5/4/2013 2:12:55 PM

Have you ever been left out because you were weird or would rather read a book then go to the mall then this is the club for you. In the Nerdy Chick club we will discuss everything from books to tips to get good grades to your self-esteem. Please join. Thanks Smile

by Sundaygirl on 4/18/2013 11:11:44 PM

by Emilicious on 4/18/2013 10:00:10 PM

Thanks Helen S.! Smile

by cjw_16 on 4/18/2013 9:40:48 PM

cut, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:55:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! Do you have any good recommendations for subtle but a sparkly clear kind of eyeshadow? If it's inexpensive but good quality that would be great! Thanks (:

Hey! I like cover girl Smile

Helen S.

by cjw_16 on 4/18/2013 6:47:01 PM

Cute, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:39:11 PM

Cute, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:38:45 PM

Cute, I need these!!!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:37:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a plain black blazer. How can make it look not so bussinessy?

hey! a chunky brooch would jazz it up nicely Smile

Helen S.

by txtingirl on 4/18/2013 4:53:26 PM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.