10 HOURS AGO Time for dreamland, chicas. See you tomorrow bright and early... or maybe closer to noon! #SundaySleepIn 😴

11 HOURS AGO Can't believe it's already been so long. #17YearsBattleOfHogwarts #InMemoryOf Fred, Professor Lupin, Tonks and the rest.

12 HOURS AGO So you accidentally laughed at your BFF. Here's how to make it up to her and go from 🙅 back to �http://t.co/xyI41EyeZhZh

COMMENTS

How to make any outfit chic: Add a blazer

Blazers: You’ve prolly got at least one in your closet, and if not, you definitely should! Gone are the days of the stuffy suit jacket. Enter: The...

Mod mod mod
I have dark green pants with darker green patterns. What should I wear them with? I also have the same problem with really light pink pants with white patterns. Thanks

Hey! go with a neutral top to make the color stand out, like grey or white.

Helen S.

by heyheyheyz on 5/4/2013 2:12:55 PM

Have you ever been left out because you were weird or would rather read a book then go to the mall then this is the club for you. In the Nerdy Chick club we will discuss everything from books to tips to get good grades to your self-esteem. Please join. Thanks Smile

by Sundaygirl on 4/18/2013 11:11:44 PM

by Emilicious on 4/18/2013 10:00:10 PM

Thanks Helen S.! Smile

by cjw_16 on 4/18/2013 9:40:48 PM

cut, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:55:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! Do you have any good recommendations for subtle but a sparkly clear kind of eyeshadow? If it's inexpensive but good quality that would be great! Thanks (:

Hey! I like cover girl Smile

Helen S.

by cjw_16 on 4/18/2013 6:47:01 PM

Cute, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:39:11 PM

Cute, I need these!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:38:45 PM

Cute, I need these!!!

by rainbowvampire on 4/18/2013 6:37:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a plain black blazer. How can make it look not so bussinessy?

hey! a chunky brooch would jazz it up nicely Smile

Helen S.

by txtingirl on 4/18/2013 4:53:26 PM

Skip the concealer and face powders and flaunt your freckles this summer! Your clean face will feel amazing without all of those caked on layers.

Write on! Do you keep a diary or journal?

QUIZ: Could you go Rogue?

Do you go with the flow...or do you go rogue? CLICK HERE to find out if you've got what it takes to change the world.