30 MINUTES AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

AN HOUR AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

2 HOURS AGO What your food cravings realllllly mean: http://t.co/8hturIgN1O

COMMENTS

Should you hit the gym or take the stairs?

We know ya love that instant burst of after-gym feeling, but new studies are supporting claims that movement throughout the day is more important. Whether...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have just started doing Pilates and I'm obsessed with it I still do cardio 1 or 2 times a week and I do Pilates for about a hour 5-6 times a week. I'm trying to lose a little weight so do you know if the Pilates will help burn fat?
Thanks😃

Hey girl! Every type of workout has the potential to burn fat. With Pilates, pick up the speed at which you're doing your routines, and it's a great fat-burning way to exercise.
Florence N.

by Osnapitzali on 4/26/2013 3:46:17 PM

Modmodmodmodmod!!!
When it comes to my arms, I'm really weak. My arms look and feel skinny and wimpy. How can I build up my arm strength?

Hey fizzydee12, check out our Health&Fitness page for some tips girl. You can always type in arm or muscle in the search box for specific articles. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by fizzydee12 on 4/23/2013 6:26:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Thanks Helen S., They seem like they can really help! Laughing

you're welcome Smile

Helen S.

by Princess Keziyah on 4/20/2013 4:32:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I spent last summer with grandma and she's all about exercise and eating healthy. So I exercised a lot and actually saw abs. When I got back home, I kept exercising but as the weather got really cold I stayed inside. Since then I've been pretty lazy. I want to start doing sit-ups again but is there other things I can do in my room to get my abs back? PLZ HELP! <3

Helen S.

by Princess Keziyah on 4/20/2013 3:25:57 PM

When I was little I fell and I have a deformed tailbone (it sticks out to much in my back) and it gives the appearance that I am fatter than I am. Any tips on how to feel confident in a bikini this summer?
Thanks😃

Hey girl, you have to love your body all in all! I have a similar problem with my left rib sticks out really far. Just remember you're beautiful the way you are!

lauren r.

by Osnapitzali on 4/20/2013 11:08:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I Won a pair of shoes 3 weeks ago, and my sister won something 5 weeks ago, when will our prizes be here?

Hey girlie,

Congrats on winning! You and your sis should get your prizes within six weeks, and if it's been more than that, you can email trish@girlslife.com to see what's up.

Meghan D.

by emma2112 on 4/19/2013 10:34:12 PM

how do i convince my mom to let me go to the gym? i have access but how do i convince her to let me go?

Hey girlie,

If your parents are paying for you to have a gym membership, I'm sure they would be okay with you going to the gym! Maybe you could propose a few different times and ask what works best for her.

Meghan D.

by potterjay on 4/19/2013 9:55:09 PM

DONT CHEW GUM A LOT! It causes TMJ, jaw pain and it really hurts! So don't chew gum to exersize...

by LLL328 on 4/19/2013 7:00:39 PM

I use a pedometer to track my steps, yes they are around 5,000 daily, but I exercise quite a bit throughout the day in other forms like yoga, gymnastics, and biking.

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/18/2013 6:49:29 PM

Help the lights at my school are really unflattering!!! What makeup can i wear to help me look better?????

Maybe a bronzer to contrast with the bright light?

Helen S.