9 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

10 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

10 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

5 reasons you'll heart Lovestruck

Would you give up everything for love? Bring in the new season with a magical musical that’s perfect for spring. Lovestruck is a feel-good flick with an...

My fave love song is Always by Atlantic Starr. My mom and dad sang it at their wedding. So romantic.

by bellarina1999 on 4/21/2013 11:55:07 AM

I might check out Lovestruck. My favorite love song is "Our Song" by Taylor Swift.

by supersingershannon on 4/20/2013 6:01:48 PM

I was thinking about watching it only 'cause Drew Seeley is in it. Tong

by Princess Keziyah on 4/20/2013 3:28:49 PM

For the giveaway today, do you get to choose your sign or will you get one pair at random if you win?

Hey! I would imagine you can choose your sign Smile

Helen S.

by -strawberry13 on 4/20/2013 12:55:52 PM

by Emilicious on 4/20/2013 1:05:12 AM

I can't wait!

by sfluv on 4/20/2013 12:07:55 AM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

How do *you* make wishes come true? CLICK HERE to find out—and check out a star-studded new series!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!