4 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

8 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

9 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

5 reasons you'll heart Lovestruck

Would you give up everything for love? Bring in the new season with a magical musical that’s perfect for spring. Lovestruck is a feel-good flick with an...

My fave love song is Always by Atlantic Starr. My mom and dad sang it at their wedding. So romantic.

by bellarina1999 on 4/21/2013 11:55:07 AM

I might check out Lovestruck. My favorite love song is "Our Song" by Taylor Swift.

by supersingershannon on 4/20/2013 6:01:48 PM

I was thinking about watching it only 'cause Drew Seeley is in it. Tong

by Princess Keziyah on 4/20/2013 3:28:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
For the giveaway today, do you get to choose your sign or will you get one pair at random if you win?

Hey! I would imagine you can choose your sign Smile