5 MINUTES AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts:

AN HOUR AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 5 stay warm in lavender infused slipper socks with pocket from @loveminxny:

8 great things that happened this week

Between the Boston Marathon bombings to the West Texas fertilizer plant explosion to the flooding in Chicago and beyond, this has been a “no news...

It's better to avoid it all together rather than using birth control. The part about the girl in West Virgina wasn't good news.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 4/20/2013 12:24:17 AM

This is a very nice article idea,GL :-D

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/19/2013 10:08:33 PM

Thank you very much, Lynae P! I'll try to talk to her! Smile

Let me know how everything goes girl! Good luck! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by gammag98 on 4/19/2013 8:27:40 PM

I have a friend at school who is very nice and funny, but I think she is a bad influence. She is always testing my religious beliefs and morals. She also tends to insult my other friends and put them down. On the other hand, I'm the only one she talks to at school. She won't talk to anyone else and she tells me that I'm her only friend, and at a small school, everyone needs a friend. One rule I follow is to never make anyone feel left out. I really don't know what to do now!

Hey gammag98, maybe you should sit her down and have a talk with her. Maybe she doesn't realize how she comes off. Let her know she can be kinda judgemental and rude. Hopefully that will change her attitude. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by gammag98 on 4/19/2013 7:47:54 PM

I loved the last video the women described themselves completely different from how I saw them

by kiwigirl777 on 4/19/2013 7:30:00 PM

I agree some tough things happened this week. But some good things did too.

Yeah for NASA and infant mortality dropping. My friends mom is a pediatric nurse and has always said things could be better when it comes to babies being born.

Also for the girl in West Virginia, it doesnt seem her school discusses birth control. While its good to talk about abstinence its probably good to also talk about birth control since so many teens our age are doing things. And the speaker at her school who talked about us not being a virgin if you do certain things, I wonder if she meant that for the guys too!

by fashionqn on 4/19/2013 5:52:54 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!