AN HOUR AGO This kiwi-banana parfait is the perf summer snack: http://t.co/QtAqIIU8sD pic.twitter.com/KjQvWAUXBL

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next BF? http://t.co/VG8aG3qJmW pic.twitter.com/tibq3vTHrH

3 HOURS AGO Got #MemorialDay plans? Be the belle of the BBQ with these sweet outfit ideas: http://t.co/E3G17Tvl1g pic.twitter.com/6omsJqJAl8

COMMENTS

April's Eco-Chic Giveway week 3 winners

You don't have to be a Captain Planet-style caped crusader to save the world, sweeties. All April long, we're giving away tons of eco-friendly goodies that'll help...

Yay for those who won!!!!!!

by DancrGurl on 4/29/2013 11:50:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I emailed trish@girlslife.com and she hasn't answered. I really need my address changed.

Helen S.

by angel_218 on 4/27/2013 11:08:41 AM

Please answer this. I won shoes 6 weeks ago and still haven't gotten them. Wien are thy gong to come. I won't to reebok tennis shoes on March 2 week

by Britbrit777 on 4/27/2013 8:46:31 AM

when are the winners announced?

Dont you worry, girl! They will be announced by the end of the day Smile GOOD LUCK!!

Elizabeth K.

by redvelvetluv on 4/26/2013 11:51:29 AM

ugh i entered at least 100 times for each of those and apparently a bunch of people have won multiple times why am i so unlucky

by zoenep on 4/22/2013 6:50:57 PM

I WON THE SCARF

by kmb98 on 4/21/2013 7:57:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I won on march week 3, I haven't received my prize yet and I might be moving VERY soon! when will it get here?

Hey girlie, it can take up to 6 weeks to get your prize. If you're moving, send an e-mail to trish@girlslife.com to give your new address to send the prize to.

Lauren T.

by angel_218 on 4/21/2013 7:48:33 PM

I reaally wanted those shoes I never win

by ToxicCrayon on 4/21/2013 12:07:08 AM

by Emilicious on 4/20/2013 1:03:16 AM

No!!!! I deserved to win!!

by cookies345 on 4/19/2013 7:37:23 PM

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.