5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

April's Eco-Chic Giveway week 3 winners

You don't have to be a Captain Planet-style caped crusader to save the world, sweeties. All April long, we're giving away tons of eco-friendly goodies that'll help...

Yay for those who won!!!!!!

by DancrGurl on 4/29/2013 11:50:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I emailed trish@girlslife.com and she hasn't answered. I really need my address changed.

Helen S.

by angel_218 on 4/27/2013 11:08:41 AM

Please answer this. I won shoes 6 weeks ago and still haven't gotten them. Wien are thy gong to come. I won't to reebok tennis shoes on March 2 week

by Britbrit777 on 4/27/2013 8:46:31 AM

when are the winners announced?

Dont you worry, girl! They will be announced by the end of the day Smile GOOD LUCK!!

Elizabeth K.

by redvelvetluv on 4/26/2013 11:51:29 AM

ugh i entered at least 100 times for each of those and apparently a bunch of people have won multiple times why am i so unlucky

by zoenep on 4/22/2013 6:50:57 PM

I WON THE SCARF

by kmb98 on 4/21/2013 7:57:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I won on march week 3, I haven't received my prize yet and I might be moving VERY soon! when will it get here?

Hey girlie, it can take up to 6 weeks to get your prize. If you're moving, send an e-mail to trish@girlslife.com to give your new address to send the prize to.

Lauren T.

by angel_218 on 4/21/2013 7:48:33 PM

I reaally wanted those shoes I never win

by ToxicCrayon on 4/21/2013 12:07:08 AM

by Emilicious on 4/20/2013 1:03:16 AM

No!!!! I deserved to win!!

by cookies345 on 4/19/2013 7:37:23 PM