1 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

April's Eco-Chic Giveway week 3 winners

You don't have to be a Captain Planet-style caped crusader to save the world, sweeties. All April long, we're giving away tons of eco-friendly goodies that'll help...

Yay for those who won!!!!!!

by DancrGurl on 4/29/2013 11:50:14 AM

I emailed and she hasn't answered. I really need my address changed.

Helen S.

by angel_218 on 4/27/2013 11:08:41 AM

Please answer this. I won shoes 6 weeks ago and still haven't gotten them. Wien are thy gong to come. I won't to reebok tennis shoes on March 2 week

by Britbrit777 on 4/27/2013 8:46:31 AM

when are the winners announced?

Dont you worry, girl! They will be announced by the end of the day Smile GOOD LUCK!!

Elizabeth K.

by redvelvetluv on 4/26/2013 11:51:29 AM

ugh i entered at least 100 times for each of those and apparently a bunch of people have won multiple times why am i so unlucky

by zoenep on 4/22/2013 6:50:57 PM

by kmb98 on 4/21/2013 7:57:04 PM

I won on march week 3, I haven't received my prize yet and I might be moving VERY soon! when will it get here?

Hey girlie, it can take up to 6 weeks to get your prize. If you're moving, send an e-mail to to give your new address to send the prize to.

Lauren T.

by angel_218 on 4/21/2013 7:48:33 PM

I reaally wanted those shoes I never win

by ToxicCrayon on 4/21/2013 12:07:08 AM

by Emilicious on 4/20/2013 1:03:16 AM

No!!!! I deserved to win!!

by cookies345 on 4/19/2013 7:37:23 PM

if you have a tumblr join my club: Calling all Girls On Tumblr! if u dont see it, it will be up and ready soon, once the mod review it.

by muenessa678 on 4/19/2013 5:18:32 PM

Aww, I really wanted those sneakers!! Congrats to everybody that won!

by lucy143247 on 4/19/2013 4:24:53 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!