1 HOURS AGO Should you really be taking that shower *now*? Find out here: http://t.co/u8yzlHhv3P pic.twitter.com/pgdR9S4vpR

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 scores a Ashoka Aztec print organic cotton canvas tote from @RavenAndLily: http://t.co/kvnNjtgtXD

14 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh

COMMENTS

Calling all book babes: Pretty book crafts to do this weekend

Are you a book lover who has so many books lying around that you don’t know what to do with them? Don’t worry! We’ve got some...

I wish there were more cute book ideas/recommendations on girls life ! It's probably just the nerd in me but the book articles are fantastic, we need more haha !!

by kenzi143 on 5/27/2013 8:59:11 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 4/24/2013 11:13:09 AM

Sigh~ a book shelf like that would never fit in my room. I can dream right? Kyunn...

by LittleUsagiTewi on 4/22/2013 2:55:10 AM

Love this!! Thanks GL I have so many books an I've been looking for a cute bookshelf and now I can make a cute one. Smile

by Lalainya on 4/20/2013 10:43:17 PM

That book shelf is so cool! I don't know where I would put something that big though.

by teadancer on 4/20/2013 12:53:34 PM

Thanks lauren r. Smile

by redvelvetluv on 4/20/2013 10:50:45 AM

I need some help I'm planning on ordering BB cream from one of my favorite online stores but
I'm having a hard time choosing between these two BB creams there both from my favorite Asian makeup brand Etude house ok so let's call the BB creams B and C
B has SPF30+++ is brighting and provides a silky and radiant complexion
now C has SPF50+++ has brighting effects too and is waterproof B is long lasting
but not waterproof B has a more dewy finish I think I should get B since my skin is more dry
which one should I chose? thanks so much

Hey girl, I think you should go with B.

lauren r.

by redvelvetluv on 4/20/2013 9:58:25 AM

by Emilicious on 4/20/2013 1:00:33 AM

Be proactive when it comes to your makeup. Try on some different colors the night before school so that you won’t have to rush in the morning.

What makeup can you not survive without?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.