1 HOURS AGO Score the best skin tips from @myclearstart: http://t.co/aphPxkkbcj

2 HOURS AGO Trade your backpack for a broomstick because now you can enroll at Hogwarts: http://t.co/e4PJAVWIJS

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 fab #glgirls will snag a Cupcake Party Kit from @NailedKit: http://t.co/0FT4mQHlHe

COMMENTS

Calling all book babes: Pretty book crafts to do this weekend

Are you a book lover who has so many books lying around that you don’t know what to do with them? Don’t worry! We’ve got some...

I wish there were more cute book ideas/recommendations on girls life ! It's probably just the nerd in me but the book articles are fantastic, we need more haha !!

by kenzi143 on 5/27/2013 8:59:11 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 4/24/2013 11:13:09 AM

Sigh~ a book shelf like that would never fit in my room. I can dream right? Kyunn...

by LittleUsagiTewi on 4/22/2013 2:55:10 AM

Love this!! Thanks GL I have so many books an I've been looking for a cute bookshelf and now I can make a cute one. Smile

by Lalainya on 4/20/2013 10:43:17 PM

That book shelf is so cool! I don't know where I would put something that big though.

by teadancer on 4/20/2013 12:53:34 PM

Thanks lauren r. Smile

by redvelvetluv on 4/20/2013 10:50:45 AM

I need some help I'm planning on ordering BB cream from one of my favorite online stores but
I'm having a hard time choosing between these two BB creams there both from my favorite Asian makeup brand Etude house ok so let's call the BB creams B and C
B has SPF30+++ is brighting and provides a silky and radiant complexion
now C has SPF50+++ has brighting effects too and is waterproof B is long lasting
but not waterproof B has a more dewy finish I think I should get B since my skin is more dry
which one should I chose? thanks so much

Hey girl, I think you should go with B.

lauren r.