5 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

6 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

7 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession under $5: Arm candy that doubles as hair elastics

I’m a fan of arm candy. On an average day at the GLHQ, it’s always my crystal tennis bracelet plus a few thin gold cuffs. On the...

mod
first of all thanks for the other answer and second of all
argan oil vs coconut oil: what is better for hair?
i am getting mixed results. my indian family and friends use coconut, but i use argan and its good but will coconut be better im so confuzzled

Hey girlie,

I have heard positive things about both things, but if you want to know what will work better for YOUR hair, I would ask a stylist or beauty specialist for pro advice! They will be able to help you pick the best oil for your hair type Smile

Meghan D.

by pandasrock292 on 4/19/2013 10:40:21 PM

MOD!!!
This guy and I have a history even though we've only known each other since january. So I sat by him in math and thought he this guy is cute. So I ended up liking him a bit later. He said no things were awkward blahblahblah. So NOW mymy fr_iend talked to him and she was like "hey do you like her yet?"? He said that he HATED me ans told her 3 times woth no problem that I was ugly. I cried the most I ever have bc I fell in love in that time. That was yesterday. Today he looked at me from ALL the way across the gym (thats where we wait in the morning) trying to catch my eye. In math (we sit by each other again) we were doing nets of shapes and he had no idea what his shape was. I told him and he asked me to spell it so when he needed new letters he met my eyes. At lunch- he turned around in his seat and he was staring at me from ALL the way across the cafeteria! And then at an extra recess we were getting ready to go inside and he kept looking at me and smiling. What is this?!?!?!

Hey girlie,

I'm so sorry he said that to you--you definitely deserve a guy who sees how great you are! He may have been looking at you because he felt bad for what he said or wanted to work up an apology. I wouldn't think about it too much, though, because he isn't worth it, and there are plenty of great guys out there! Try focusing on the things you love about yourself, and don't worry about what he thinks. You'll meet a great guy when the time is right!

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 4/19/2013 10:26:21 PM

mod
i shave my arms. will the hair grow back thicker?

Hey girlie,

The hair might grow back thicker at first, but if you let it grow without shaving it again, it should eventually become soft and normal. It's totally normal to have hair on your arms, so don't feel like you have to shave them if you don't want to!

Meghan D.

by pandasrock292 on 4/19/2013 10:14:10 PM

yeah I have those they go with anything!

by Casey_cookie on 4/19/2013 8:49:54 PM

ok so I have a dance competition tomorrow, and I get SO SO nervous before going on. is there any things I can do before going on to chill out? being nervous throws me off so much while im dancing too! any tips for on stage also? please reply asap. thanks so much!

Hey imaginegymnast22, you just have to focus. I am an actress and I too get nervous before performances. What I do is think only about the character I'm portraying. I take a moment to breath in and out, walk around a little bit and then get into performance mode. Maybe the music or choreography can help you go to that place too. Think about how much fun you'll have doing the steps with your the other dancers. Let the music really get into your body. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by imaginegymnast22 on 4/19/2013 8:29:21 PM

I wear hair prettys on my wrist all the time! These sound awesome

by kiwigirl777 on 4/19/2013 7:39:29 PM

I going do just that, for $5 they would make great gifts for some of my friends. Maybe I will buy them and just give them to them.

by fashionqn on 4/19/2013 5:36:49 PM

I've seen these before! They are adorable (:

by YouCanCallMeCat on 4/19/2013 4:49:24 PM

I want these bracelets/hair things! SO cute!

by scamp24 on 4/19/2013 4:39:19 PM